7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

the joke is you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .......its funny if oden or cutter mouthed back, you guys blast em on here....but if an Oakland player does something wrong you act like its no big deal. so try not to blast people or things you know nothing about. And the proof is from another Oakland poster...so there is the proof...GO STARS!!!!!

Maupins incident happened 1 time...

Oden was always mouthing off doing was cocky Siegel does.

We wouldn't bash Cutter if he wasn't such a crybaby, although I do admit...he is doing better at being a "big boy" this year.

But you'll just start arguing with no facts whatsoever just calling some names making me look bad; in the process making yourself look good...or so you think.

Funny thing about Siegel..most..not all...but most cant accept being proven wrong and they'll just go on to start hating on people until what was being argued about actually blows over.

So I'm not going to say one more thing about Oden vs. Maupins and I'm done arguing with the cocky ones.

Oden has had multiple incidents

Maupins has always went on the floor and taken care of business...with not one incident for 3 and a half years?

Plain and simple...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillarious that you say that when Siegel shut your FORMER HIGH SCHOOL down when we played this year.

Against a team that has had to rely on pretty solid defense the whole season to win games, congrats. Fact is, Siegel will never be a major contender for a state championship or even a steady run of success like Oakland has had until they learn to play well on the defensive end game in and game out.

Against a team that has had to rely on pretty solid defense the whole season to win games, congrats. Fact is, Siegel will never be a major contender for a state championship or even a steady run of success like Oakland has had until they learn to play well on the defensive end game in and game out.

I think the biggest drawback on Siegel is their coach. I couldn't imagine King not winning the state with the talent Siegel had when they had Oden,Ramsey,Cutter, and the rest of that loaded team. I can't remember seeing a more talented loaded team , except for maybe White County when they won back to back. As far as smack talk goes, if the Siegel players of that era played for King, they would have been well-behaved and probably would have won 2 state titles of their own.

I think the biggest drawback on Siegel is their coach. I couldn't imagine King not winning the state with the talent Siegel had when they had Oden,Ramsey,Cutter, and the rest of that loaded team. I can't remember seeing a more talented loaded team , except for maybe White County when they won back to back. As far as smack talk goes, if the Siegel players of that era played for King, they would have been well-behaved and probably would have won 2 state titles of their own.

Doesn't Dotsen help coach?

Those Siegel players that you speak of DID play for KIng ( Oden, Roper, Jones, and Ramsey).....and couldn't handle his discipline. Guess if they hadn't had Siegel to race to, they would have ended up at Riverdale.

Wow, another ridiculous statement. Siegel has been to 2 state tournaments in their first 4 seasons. Now steady success is in the works. No arguing King is the best coach and the attitudes on Oaklands team never get out of hand because he will lose a game to prove a point which i respect, but Siegel can make state just as easily as Oakland can any given year.

Wow, another ridiculous statement. Siegel has been to 2 state tournaments in their first 4 seasons. Now steady success is in the works. No arguing King is the best coach and the attitudes on Oaklands team never get out of hand because he will lose a game to prove a point which i respect, but Siegel can make state just as easily as Oakland can any given year.

Does making to the state get you a ring /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yeah with the best Senior Class talent wise this city has ever had, and you couldnt win state with that group. If Siegel cant win state with that group, they are gonna be hard pressed to get close any other year. Just because you make state doesnt mean your a serious contender for the gold ball, maybe a team deserves to be there, but may not worthy of winning at all. Here is the difference bewteen Siegel and Oakland: Siegel relies on their talent to win ballgames, whereas Oakland relies on fundamentals, hard work and superior coaching. Talent is great and can make up for alot of weaknesses, but ultimately talent wont be able to cover up those weaknesses for the whole season.

Cutter's mother was about to start a fight with another woman from the Boro in the stands at the White County game. The cops had to be called to break it up. Siegel fans are my kind of fans. Made that L they got alot sweeter.

[/quote

It was Cutters mom and Tates mom fighting amongst themselves. Go figure. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

No comparison b/t last yr's OHS team and the state Siegel team athletically. Siegel had them beaten in raw ability. King developed his talent with strong fundamentals and discipline. They played as a TEAM to get where they were, while Siegel made it b/c of their natural ability. When Siegel faced teams as athletic as they were at state, it all came down to coaching as the equalizer. We all saw where that went. Whereas King's team made it farther than anyone dreamed that they could..... strictly on their belief in each other and their coach.

Cutter's mother was about to start a fight with another woman from the Boro in the stands at the White County game. The cops had to be called to break it up. Siegel fans are my kind of fans. Made that L they got alot sweeter.

Are you serious? What started that?