7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK !! The swami's predictions for tommorrow night's important games : White struggles at Warren but comes away with a 10 point win, Sigel gets back on track at home and defeats Cookeville by 9. Lebanon wins at home over Blackman by 11 and Oakland goes across town to defeat Riverdale by 7. The swami has spoken !!

Bump !! Am I the only see-all on this thread ? By the way, I would like to change my White-Warren Matchup tonight. White County WILL NOT beat Warren County tonight !! The all insightful swami has spoken.

Cutter has only been the leading scorer in about half of Siegel's wins so it depends on what you are calling a good game for him. Run the team effeciently? Score the most? Thats up for debate.

And to the people saying that all the old Siegel players ran from Oakland. That was planned in 8th grade just as the rest of us knew we were going to meet up there our sophomore year.

And people act like Siegel just absolutely blew it in the state tournament. They got beat by a team with a minimum of 5 D-1 players that I know of. We were top 2 in state that year but that matchup came in the semi's, so it just happened to be the same year that one of the great teams came out of Memphis.

Guess you forgot about Lucas playing at OHS til he bailed on them......after getting mad at King. That wasn't planned in 8th grade was it?

Rankin WALKED on at UT. He did not have a scholarship. He lasted around 10 days until he blew out his knee and quit. Yes, he was Fulmer's roomie for all of about a month. That's all. Once you are off the team , you no longer may live in the football dorms. So....he never actually stepped foot on the field in a game. That is really stretching it to say he played D-1 football, because he didn't . Just ask Phil himself the truth and he will tell you about this little embellishment of Rankin.

Holloway is NOT an alternative school. Daniel Mckee is and so is Smyrna West. Holloway is a vocational style high school . The students who go to school there CHOOSE to be there. They are NOT forced there. Get YOUR facts straight oh wise one. The fact remains that Harris HAS been a head coach at the high school level before... and that was the point I was making. He didn't perform some miracle at Siegel like Alsup did at OHS his FIRST yr as HC of football ( won state in 84), and like Coach Euverard did in his first yr as HC ( won state in 98).

Riverdale leads 34-31 at the half. It could have been much worse if not for a 6-0 Oakland run in the last 40 seconds of the half. Just not playing that well on either side of the ball, although I think Riverdale has something to do with that.

Keep those updates coming.

You not at the game "OaklandPatriots"?