7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

In my opinion Dyer was better than Siegel. They just had sooooo much team speed. Siegel is loaded with sophomores, but losing Cutter will hurt them more than most think. {gosh i can't believe i just said that lol} /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />I think we'll get a better idea of where WC stands when we have Lebanon and Oakland{the only 2 teams in the state of TN that have beaten WC} at home next week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK !! The swami's predictions for tommorrow night's important games : White struggles at Warren but comes away with a 10 point win, Sigel gets back on track at home and defeats Cookeville by 9. Lebanon wins at home over Blackman by 11 and Oakland goes across town to defeat Riverdale by 7. The swami has spoken !!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion Dyer was better than Siegel. They just had sooooo much team speed. Siegel is loaded with sophomores, but losing Cutter will hurt them more than most think. {gosh i can't believe i just said that lol} /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />I think we'll get a better idea of where WC stands when we have Lebanon and Oakland{the only 2 teams in the state of TN that have beaten WC} at home next week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cutter could handle all that Dyer speed. Dyer didn't have a true big man thats why Puckett domminated. siegel has way too much size for Dyer I bet siegel would dunk on them alot. siegel reminds me of a west Tn. team alot. Just my opinion siegel is better. Wouldn't that be a great game to watch? Size vs. speed!!

Harris HAS been a head coach before landing at Siegel with a buttload of talent. He was the HC at Holloway. He was also an asst at Smyrna where he got no ring either. Don't act like he walked into Siegel and was the immediate catalyst for success. I have never questioned his knowledge or skill as a player. It is there. It is his discipline that has always been the thorn in his side.

Several guys played in the NBA with Hall Of Fame careers who couldn't cut it as coaches later after their playing career was over. Should I name them? Just b/c one played D-1 ball means nothing. Gary Rankin didn't play D-1 football.........6 rings says he can coach. Charlie Weiss never played football beyond high school either.

Im going to have to go with you on the Dyer Co pick 85. In the Dyer Co game we played extremely well, and thats the only way we can beat dyer, as long as we play our game we can handle Siegel. Siegel is a little too one dimensional.

Harris HAS been a head coach before landing at Siegel with a buttload of talent. He was the HC at Holloway. He was also an asst at Smyrna where he got no ring either. Don't act like he walked into Siegel and was the immediate catalyst for success. I have never questioned his knowledge or skill as a player. It is there. It is his discipline that has always been the thorn in his side.

Several guys played in the NBA with Hall Of Fame careers who couldn't cut it as coaches later after their playing career was over. Should I name them? Just b/c one played D-1 ball means nothing. Gary Rankin didn't play D-1 football.........6 rings says he can coach. Charlie Weiss never played football beyond high school either.

little do you know....AGAIN, Rankin played at UT was Fulmer's roommate for yr. ,please check your facts!!! And who ever said Smyrna was ever a state basketball team. And isn't Hollaway an alternative school. I'm done talking to you about this because your are very unclear or unknowledgable of the facts!!!!! GO STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

little do you know....AGAIN, Rankin played at UT was Fulmer's roommate for yr. ,please check your facts!!! And who ever said Smyrna was ever a state basketball team. And isn't Hollaway an alternative school. I'm done talking to you about this because your are very unclear or unknowledgable of the facts!!!!! GO STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Really who cares what coaches did when they played? What matters is what they do as a coach. Roy Whited probably has the worst shot Ive ever seen, and he played baseball not basketball, BUT HE HAS TWO RINGS,not to mention the only coach to take a non metro school to the AAA state tournament and win, BACK TO BACK. Sounds to me like you guys are trying to make up for your coaches coaching faults by telling about how good a player he was.

Someone likes exclamation marks...

Im going to have to go with you on the Dyer Co pick 85. In the Dyer Co game we played extremely well, and thats the only way we can beat dyer, as long as we play our game we can handle Siegel. Siegel is a little too one dimensional.

We could argue about Dyer siegel its just something to talk about. I do believe it would be an interesting match. Spartaman siegel is very capable of beating WC. They did let Tyler Greene get behind the defense and score a few layups. One dimensional? Cutter can nail three pointers. At least two giants inside that can score. I felt fortunate to see WC beat siegel our guys were on top of their game had they not been we would have lost.