7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW WHAT A GAME TONIGHT BY MY WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM NOT GOING TO LIE I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING...we hadnt done anything yet to let me believe we could do this I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS TONIGHT YALL PLAYED WITH HEART AND PASSION THE ENTIRE GAME AND PLAYED HARD THE ENTIRE GAME...HELLO JOEY LEE IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU PLAY TONIGHT this is by far the best game you have played this year not only did u handle the ball better against a great defender like maupins but you shot the ball great and played hard the whole time also adam and zach yall shot great tonight i bet this was the highest shooting percentage we had all year ....THIS IS THE RIVERDALE WARRIOR TEAM I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING ALL YEAR LONG ...i hope this becomes a turning point for yall and you build on this victory it is a lot more fun to play hard and win

Cutter played a great game as did Montori Hughes. Just not enough defense in the 4th quarter to hold on. Missing free throws turned out costly also as cutter missed one that would have tied with under a minute left. We lost because of lack of defense and just not enough clutch plays made late in the game. Number 12 is a player for Cookeville as is 33 and 10. There a solid team all around. Siegel was out coached tonight also by Cookevilles coach. Just a tough one to take when your players do all they can and come up 2 points short.Parents did fine. Very small crowd for a siegel game.

Cutter played a great game as did Montori Hughes. Just not enough defense in the 4th quarter to hold on. Missing free throws turned out costly also as cutter missed one that would have tied with under a minute left. We lost because of lack of defense and just not enough clutch plays made late in the game. Number 12 is a player for Cookeville as is 33 and 10. There a solid team all around. Siegel was out coached tonight also by Cookevilles coach. Just a tough one to take when your players do all they can and come up 2 points short.Parents did fine. Very small crowd for a siegel game.

Anything can happen. Figured Siegel would win