MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final...

White County 86

Siegel 77

White County District 7AAA champs!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Could have been a little wider margin of victory. WC missed several free throws in the 4th quarter.

Missing free throws in the 4th sounds familiar to us.

Congrats on winning the District. I know yall are proud. Any details on scoring from the game? Did Puckett ever go back in?

Thanks for the updates last night "OP", it was like listening to the radio back in the old days, after each round of a Ali vs Frazier fight. The White County- Siegel matchup will also be a heavyweight bout and the "SWAMI" sees this game going down to the wire. the "SWAMI" sees White County winning this one by 7. In the consolation game, Oakland will defeat Blackman by 9. The "swami" has spoken !!

The "swami" has spoken !!!!

Congrats to Siegel on finishing 2nd place. Cutter had 26 to end the night with and he tried bringing the Stars back in the 4th quarter, but it wasn't enough. Hopefully the Stars will rebound from this loss and make some noise in the region, which I have a feeling they will. I would like to see Cutter lead the Stars to the Murphy Center /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

85, did you watch the Blackman- Oakland game? If so, could you give me any details about the game? I am hoping we hit our free throws better than the last game.

Also congrats to Siegel for finishing 2nd and representing the Boro. Three out of Four Boro schools in the top four is pretty dang good.

Sorry. Had a previous engagement and could not attend tonight.