7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they are really athletic. The beat Riverdale by 9 in a holiday tournament and Crossville by about 30. If you compare scores we seem evenly matched. Our White Co boys are gonna have to WANT to win! The have to play from the jump ball to the final buzzer. I would like to see Trenton Davis get some more time on the floor. In my opinion he is a better rebounder then Puckett and can score. He is a lot better on defense and that is where we are lacking lately. Don't get me wrong Puckett is definately a power house I just think we can use Trenton more. And can someone please tell Stewart to SHOOT THE BALL! I have seen him open so many times and he passes it away. I agree with finding the best shot and all but come on Stew you can shoot! I have seen you!

Good Luck to all the Warriors! I look forward to traveling to the Boro!

Survive and Advance!!!!!

I heard they are really athletic. The beat Riverdale by 9 in a holiday tournament and Crossville by about 30. If you compare scores we seem evenly matched. Our White Co boys are gonna have to WANT to win! The have to play from the jump ball to the final buzzer. I would like to see Trenton Davis get some more time on the floor. In my opinion he is a better rebounder then Puckett and can score. He is a lot better on defense and that is where we are lacking lately. Don't get me wrong Puckett is definately a power house I just think we can use Trenton more. And can someone please tell Stewart to SHOOT THE BALL! I have seen him open so many times and he passes it away. I agree with finding the best shot and all but come on Stew you can shoot! I have seen you!

Good Luck to all the Warriors! I look forward to traveling to the Boro!

Survive and Advance!!!!!

FINALLY! Somebody else says exactly what I think about Trenton too! I just didn't want to say it because I'm a little bias because he's my brother haha... Trenton doesn't get the points Aaron does that's for sure but his defense is worlds better and sees the open man like no other and will ALWAYS hustle.... And yes Stewart does need to shoot more he's proven he can hit some big-time 3's I think we can all agree...

Let's come out of this with a WIN, Warriors!

Maybe I underestimate Red Bank, but White Co is a horrible matchup for them. Yeah they score with the best of them, but Sparta is good enough defensively where this game should be a W unless WC just doesnt bring it. Probably the best chance that our district will have in sending 2 teams to the state tourney

The 2 guys that drive Red Bank are Benford and McDuffie. McDuffie is an undersized post but is very tough to guard when he can use that spin move with his back to the basket. Benford is as dangerous, but never posed the threat to Oakland like McDuffie did when they met last season. Unless Sparta has to, I would try to put Puckett on somebody else defensively because I think McDuffie could get him in foul trouble pretty quick

Strange as it sounds, WC's best chance is to make this game an ugly, low scoring contest, if its a shootout, then this game will be by the flip of a coin, but if Sparta can hold RB to 60 or less, then we are going to see a similar result as Oakland pounded them into the ground last year. Frankly, I think Red Bank is just happy not to be playing someone from the boro............

FINALLY! Somebody else says exactly what I think about Trenton too! I just didn't want to say it because I'm a little bias because he's my brother haha... Trenton doesn't get the points Aaron does that's for sure but his defense is worlds better and sees the open man like no other and will ALWAYS hustle.... And yes Stewart does need to shoot more he's proven he can hit some big-time 3's I think we can all agree...

Let's come out of this with a WIN, Warriors!

It's never a good thing to come on this thread and say who should be playing over who, escpecially when you have a sub-state game to play. I know its hard,when you feel someone deserves more playing time, but in my opinon Puckett is hands down the power and force that makes white county tick. This is not the right time to be lobbying for playing time. Good luck White County and Siegel !!!!

It's never a good thing to come on this thread and say who should be playing over who, escpecially when you have a sub-state game to play. I know its hard,when you feel someone deserves more playing time, but in my opinon Puckett is hands down the power and force that makes white county tick. This is not the right time to be lobbying for playing time. Good luck White County and Siegel !!!!

I never said that Trenton should be playing over Puckett. We need Puckett I just think we could use more of Trenton. He is a great defensive player and that is where we need some help right now. Maybe coach should rotate him in more.

And don't think that I am just a kid in high school trying to get my friend on the floor. I am using my kids sign in. I have went to EVERY game and watched these boys at their best and at their worst. They can win against anyone we just need to play defense and I think that Trenton brings that.

I never said that Trenton should be playing over Puckett. We need Puckett I just think we could use more of Trenton. He is a great defensive player and that is where we need some help right now. Maybe coach should rotate him in more.

And don't think that I am just a kid in high school trying to get my friend on the floor. I am using my kids sign in. I have went to EVERY game and watched these boys at their best and at their worst. They can win against anyone we just need to play defense and I think that Trenton brings that.

Not much helped you tonight...Red Bank won by 30.

Congrats to Siegel!! Coach Harris and staff have done an excellent job all season, I do not care what anybody says.......going to the state 3 out of the last 4 years and the the school has only been open 5 years is just awesome!!!! Great job tonight Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Siegel looked tonight as if they could win it all...if they hadn't missed some easy layups i would say they played pretty dang near perfect. Defense was on point aswell. How about Cutter to Hammonds WEW! That was an amazing play...someone with the Siegel connect Youtube that