8 AAA - Who's going to make a run?

fcvoyager

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alex jarrell is out with a broke foot and i don't know if holly kiser is eligible or not

so with their schedule and having these girls out i don't think they will do very much at the beginning

but in january i think they will be fine

Losing Jarrell is tough.

Top two teams will be Shelbyville and Lawrence Co. After that...who knows?

Heard that the Jackson girl from Franklin Co will sign with North Alabama. Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Franklin County score with Boyd-Buchanan was misleading. Rebels were in control from the start, led 20--4 after a quarter if I'm not mistaken and something around 45-15 at the half, around 65-25 after three quarters. Boyd continued to press with starters vs backups, got it down to 19. Shots were falling from the outside for Franklin and they shut down a tall post and a pretty good guard.

I really don't think Lincoln County will be that strong this year. I honestly think the third team in district will be Columbia. Even though I haven't seen Lincoln County play, I heard from people who were at the Loretto Lincoln County game and said that Lincoln County did not play good at all. I did get a chance to see Columbia play this weekend at the Thanksgiving Tournament and they did play well. They play Lawrence County at Columbia coming up Friday. Should be a good game to see how things may play out in the year.

I really don't think Lincoln County will be that strong this year. I honestly think the third team in district will be Columbia. Even though I haven't seen Lincoln County play, I heard from people who were at the Loretto Lincoln County game and said that Lincoln County did not play good at all. I did get a chance to see Columbia play this weekend at the Thanksgiving Tournament and they did play well. They play Lawrence County at Columbia coming up Friday. Should be a good game to see how things may play out in the year.

Columbia is a sound pick for third .... I see it this way although it is very early.

1. Lawrence County

2. Shelbyville

3. Columbia

4. Franklin County

5. Coffee County

6. Lincoln County

7. Tullahoma

Shelbyville could finish first, but Lawrence County is pretty good. I dont' see either team falling to third place and at the same time, I find it hard to believe anybody will challenge for third place. Coffee County could finish as high as fourth but also as low as sixth, but they need to improve from what I have seen so far if they hope to finish fourth. Tullahoma is locked into last and I think Lincoln County could slip into fifth.

Before district starts this Friday, I'll go on and make my season predictions.

1.Lawrence County- Can't see anyone but Shelbyville challenging them this year. Everything is clicking early on this year and can only see them getting better.

2.Shelbyville-May make a run for first but I have them at second to finish the season. With two good players hurt early it could effect there first few games this season.

3.Columbia-Saw them play last week and even though they were playing a weak team they did look like they played good ball and might even pull an upset on one of the top two teams in district this year.

4.Franklin County-Playing strong ball so far this year even though they haven't played the greatest teams yet. Still predicting they'll finish strong this year and may have a chance at third from Columbia. Haven't got to see them play yet this year though so i'm just going on what i've read.

5.Lincoln County-Ok team but not near as strong as last year. Some bad losses already this year doesn't look promising for the rest of the year.

6.Coffee County-I haven't heard a lot about this team so this prediction could be way off but i'm sticking with it. They have already lost by 21 to Marshall County this year in their first game. Probably won't be a very strong team though.

7.Tullahoma-Team thats getting better but still nowhere close to everyone else. They should end up with a win or two in district but still not ready to compete in a district this competitive. They are showing good hope though for the future so good luck to them.

I cannot find any on which to disagree with your picks. And man oh man do I hope you are right /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Friday will tell a whole lot about the character and personality of two of your top picks.

Hoops To Ya!!!

Before district starts this Friday, I'll go on and make my season predictions.

1.Lawrence County- Can't see anyone but Shelbyville challenging them this year. Everything is clicking early on this year and can only see them getting better.

2.Shelbyville-May make a run for first but I have them at second to finish the season. With two good players hurt early it could effect there first few games this season.

3.Columbia-Saw them play last week and even though they were playing a weak team they did look like they played good ball and might even pull an upset on one of the top two teams in district this year.

4.Franklin County-Playing strong ball so far this year even though they haven't played the greatest teams yet. Still predicting they'll finish strong this year and may have a chance at third from Columbia. Haven't got to see them play yet this year though so i'm just going on what i've read.

5.Lincoln County-Ok team but not near as strong as last year. Some bad losses already this year doesn't look promising for the rest of the year.

6.Coffee County-I haven't heard a lot about this team so this prediction could be way off but i'm sticking with it. They have already lost by 21 to Marshall County this year in their first game. Probably won't be a very strong team though.

7.Tullahoma-Team thats getting better but still nowhere close to everyone else. They should end up with a win or two in district but still not ready to compete in a district this competitive. They are showing good hope though for the future so good luck to them.