Best Defense in 3A

TigerGuy

My Gooodness, I mean vs. Macon Co. it was 41-6 @ halftime, man u got a little chemical in-balance in ur brain. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I saw that game. Jr Pro could have defended that game and won. It wasn't any big feat. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said I have no love for the East? My whole post is talking about how dominant East TN is in 2A, 3A, and 4A. I'm a Fulton guy, so it would make no sense to down the eastern part of the state in any classification. I even said East TN might bring home the gold ball in 5A this year with Farragut and William Blount having solid teams.

Who said I have no love for the East? My whole post is talking about how dominant East TN is in 2A, 3A, and 4A. I'm a Fulton guy, so it would make no sense to down the eastern part of the state in any classification. I even said East TN might bring home the gold ball in 5A this year with Farragut and William Blount having solid teams.

Road.

In 2A, Alcoa will get all they want from Goodpasture this yr. Fulton, Catholic, or AE (yes even AE) will be pushed very hard by Pearl Cohn before they even get there. Maryville won't have a hard time getting there, but Hillsboro just might knock them off the perch. If Billy Blount stays healthy, they may do as you suggest. Having said that, I would not put it past Bearden to create some playoff upsets.

ruse?

Can we stay on the subject? How do you think Catholic's Defense stands up to some of the middle and west teams? They seem pretty talented.

I think we find out a lot more about both Catholic's and Fulton's defense this Friday. Both would present challenges to any 3A team, IMO. Both are physical, fast, well coached, and aggressive.

ruse?

Are you WH fans going to come over and ruin this thread as well /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF ARROGRANT, EGOCENTRIC, SPOILED, SELF-CENTERED JERKS!!!!!

BDP

BDP

BDP

BDP

BDP

BDP

BDP

BDP

BDP

BDP

BDP

BDP

BDP

GIVE IT A FREAKIN' REST YOU BUNCH OF RETARDS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ben, you are just mad that SC is going to beat your brains in next week. Now you can choke on that, as well as a few other things, over the weekend /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

White House Has one of the best all around defenses in 3A, Weither your a blue devil fan or not.Hopefully your not

calling every w.h fan a retard,b/k that would be very childish.

I tried being nice but you all thought you'd hold hands and gang up on me for some odd reason. There is NO WRONG in White House. BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP!!!!!! I am going to shove it down everyones throats just like you all do on a daily basis. You are a member of the fan group that is the definition of the word "childish" DTBDP. White House football fans give a whole new meaning to that word /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You have some real serious issues.Can we just talk about football.You and a few others are making this more and more like kindergarden with every post.Now I'm sure your going to turn on me like you have every other WH fan now but thats OK.I really dont care.I just get tired of reading through the childish garbage to finally find someone talking about sports.To lump all of the WH fans in one group is just as stupid as Ben saying no one will score on WH.If you really are 24 as your profile says, you really dont act like it.But thats just my opinion.By the way, you were the reason the 4-3a thread got closed.Just thought i'd let you know.

You have some real serious issues.Can we just talk about football.You and a few others are making this more and more like kindergarden with every post.Now I'm sure your going to turn on me like you have every other WH fan now but thats OK.I really dont care.I just get tired of reading through the childish garbage to finally find someone talking about sports.To lump all of the WH fans in one group is just as stupid as Ben saying no one will score on WH.If you really are 24 as your profile says, you really dont act like it.But thats just my opinion.By the way, you were the reason the 4-3a thread got closed.Just thought i'd let you know.

CRY ME A FREAKIN' RIVER BOO FREAKIN' HOO /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you think I am going to care about your opinion following what has been said by all of you WH fans this week then you have major issues /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I AM GOING TO KEEP ON TALKING AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN THAT'S JUST TOO BAD SO EITHER HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON OR SIT BACK AND GET YOUR POPCORN READY BECAUSE NOW YOU (like every other WH fan) HAVE MADE IT PERSONAL /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

CRY ME A FREAKIN' RIVER BOO FREAKIN' HOO /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you think I am going to care about your opinion following what has been said by all of you WH fans this week then you have major issues /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I AM GOING TO KEEP ON TALKING AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN THAT'S JUST TOO BAD SO EITHER HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON OR SIT BACK AND GET YOUR POPCORN READY BECAUSE NOW YOU (like every other WH fan) HAVE MADE IT PERSONAL /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wow, I have made Big Country mad, and now he doesn't like me either.I have made it personal because I made a child mad by telling the truth.By the way, I like popcorn.And the all caps lock was very intiminating, I was almost scared but then I realized who I was dealing with and it just didnt matter.Go get your mother to make you a warm bottle and tell you a bed time story and it will all be better.

You just got baited again, Wow Dandy you were right, it is easy to do

We should start a new thread"White House fans against Big Country" it would make about as much sense and be as useful as your posts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow, I have made Big Country mad, and now he doesn't like me either.I have made it personal because I made a child mad by telling the truth.By the way, I like popcorn.And the all caps lock was very intiminating, I was almost scared but then I realized who I was dealing with and it just didnt matter.Go get your mother to make you a warm bottle and tell you a bed time story and it will all be better.

You just got baited again, Wow Dandy you were right, it is easy to do

We should start a new thread"White House fans against Big Country" it would make about as much sense and be as useful as your posts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

At least you aren't crying now like a little girl. Way to step up and show some man hood and not be the cowardly little spoiled brat from WH that I KNOW YOU ARE!!!!

At least you aren't crying now like a little girl. Way to step up and show some man hood and not be the cowardly little spoiled brat from WH that I KNOW YOU ARE!!!!

DUDE, grow up. Sorry we spanked your little SYCAMORONS , but its just a game. So take off your diapers, and grow some cahonna's.