13AA..very competitive district

GCPioneer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watch, they might lose a district game or two in the season...come tournament time Obion Co. WILL NOT be a team you want to face...they are the best TEAM in the district/region and I see them going undefeated in post season play up until the state tournaments and that depends on who they have to play there...The only player in the district that I think MIGHT be able to shut down Jana Roney would be none other than Chantel Poston and that's only because of her athleticism...Going to be a good year this year in 13AA!!

Don't forget that Westview had 2 people to key on last year in Ciera Thomas and Amber Rechis...this year the main person they'll have to focus on is Rechis

chantel poston will file out trying to guard jana roney, roney is a stronger player and she also plays smarter than chantel chantel can not be a factor for roney

It ought to be an interesting season. To me, there is no clearcut favorite. Athleticism goes to Dyersburg. Obion will go as far as Roney takes them. Milan with Poston and Gray playing to their potential will be tough to beat on any night. Dyer County will win some games they're not supposed do to Cupples and company's shooting. Crockett County is down a little but you never know. Gibson County, with Butler, Pate and company, will be tough come February. Westview will only be as good as the help they give Rechis.

1. Milan

2. Gibson County

3. Obion County

4. Dyersburg

5. Dyer County

6. Westview

7. Crockett County

This is probably one of the toughest or not the the toughest AA district in the state the reason alot of times our teams in this district dont do well at the state tourney is because they beat up on each other so much through the season so that bein said obion co should win this district with what they have comin back but i thought so last year thats why they play the game

13AA is a very tough district. In my opinion Chantel Poston is the best player in the district and Amber Rechis is probably the #2 player behind her. But Obion has to many weapons and should win the district.

1. Milan

2. Gibson County

3. Obion County

4. Dyersburg

5. Dyer County

6. Westview

7. Crockett County

Quincy,

Obion is the best team in that district, you just can't give them any credit, can you? And you dont give your Westview girls much credit, I'm surprised. I hope they dont disown you over there in Martin. I can't ever tell about you.

It ought to be an interesting season. To me, there is no clearcut favorite. Athleticism goes to Dyersburg. Obion will go as far as Roney takes them. Milan with Poston and Gray playing to their potential will be tough to beat on any night. Dyer County will win some games they're not supposed do to Cupples and company's shooting. Crockett County is down a little but you never know. Gibson County, with Butler, Pate and company, will be tough come February. Westview will only be as good as the help they give Rechis.

1. Milan

2. Gibson County

3. Obion County

4. Dyersburg

5. Dyer County

6. Westview

7. Crockett County

Gibson County should be interesting to watch this year with the addition of McMillan...that is a lot of good coaching on one bench! Dyer County has a lot of good shooters but not much size. Westview is Westview...they are good every year and well coached to boot. I really like the sophomore they've got.

1. Milan

2. Gibson County

3. Obion County

4. Dyersburg

5. Dyer County

6. Westview

7. Crockett County

Good breakdown there JOE Q /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> -- Not to many props there for ya Lady Chargers --

What's up ??? Is the Mold gonna have an effect of them?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Gibson County should be interesting to watch this year with the addition of McMillan...that is a lot of good coaching on one bench! Dyer County has a lot of good shooters but not much size. Westview is Westview...they are good every year and well coached to boot. I really like the sophomore they've got.

Amber Rechis...She'll be a Ms. Basketball candidate by her Senior year..