Gordonsville @ Friendship

I'm not really hate-ing on anyone we didn't have music, a band or dance and we didn't really give a rats ykw. I think the players and the fans should come out and anyone who takes it so serious as to paint themselves should might as well play, as far as your age you stepped in this ring I did not ask you or invite you too.

Moss you and devilfanatic I mean no harm this is just a good place to rage and have fun

If you have played the game I applaude you if you have coached the game I applaude you and if you have served our country I salute you and will give you my utmost respect in person as well but if you have never stepped on the field other than to wave a flag or toot your flute then No I don't understand why you do it and I don't really care for your thoughts or posts

A ball a face mask some shoulder pads and 100yds. that is where it's at /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great post and you are so right! Like i said before we are all lucky to live where we live in this great country of ours. Let the boys decide it on the field! Good luck all....

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not just going to be a battle on the gridiron, but a battle of the horns. I hear that Gordonsville has a pretty awesome horn as well.

BTW cumminscommander, you keep paintin up and I'll keep blowin the horn! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO FCS!!!!!!

I think this will be a close game, Does FCS have what they have had in the fast 5 years NO, do they have heart, maybe, leardership??? HMMMMMM haven't seen that from any of them.

Gordonsville always puts a good team on the field no matter what, just as TC.

This will be a close game, as for a winner and being a FCS fan I would have to say GV. FCS hasn't found what it takes yet.

Hope they prove me wrong.

Hmm... Suggesting that FCS is possibly missing leadership and heart? Thats a pretty big accusation... I on the other hand believe that FCS has both of them inside of that football team and coaching staff. I do hope that we see a heafty dose of both against Gordonsville this week, after all it is against good teams in big games that these two things come out. I guess that we will just have to wait till friday at about 10:30 to talk about it...

Hmm... Suggesting that FCS is possibly missing leadership and heart? Thats a pretty big accusation... I on the other hand believe that FCS has both of them inside of that football team and coaching staff. I do hope that we see a heafty dose of both against Gordonsville this week, after all it is against good teams in big games that these two things come out. I guess that we will just have to wait till friday at about 10:30 to talk about it...

I AGREE FCSprideatUT it will all be over friday night when the fireworks goes off at the end of the game . FCS WINS 21-14 .JUST REMEMBER RICKAWAY AND LEE M. ARE GOING TO LEAD US TO VICTORY.

I AGREE FCSprideatUT it will all be over friday night when the fireworks goes off at the end of the game . FCS WINS 21-14 .JUST REMEMBER RICKAWAY AND LEE M. ARE GOING TO LEAD US TO VICTORY.

Slight correction, no fireworks, and by that I am not implying that I feel like Gordonsville will win, I am simply letting you know that FCS no longer shoots fireworks anymore.

Slight correction, no fireworks, and by that I am not implying that I feel like Gordonsville will win, I am simply letting you know that FCS no longer shoots fireworks anymore.

WELL SORRY ABOUT MISSING OUT ON FIREWORKS HAVE TO SETTLE FOR WATCHING US WIN AND HAVE TO TRY KERRY C. BEEF STEW THEY WILL SERVING AT CON. STAND SEE U AT THE GAME.

Well pride I think I just figured out who you are. You know up close and personal about the fireworks and I know where you go to school now.

Enjoy your post and the fact you still follow your team, I hate to see people get on and represent the school in a

Bitter way and say things about others. Thanks that you always keep your post positive and represent your past team and school in a fine manner.

Cummins Commander Keep Painting Green and supporting your team, I think this years team lacks the support from

the Seniors that last years team had and trust me folks like me recognized that you were at Monterey supporting your friends.

I am not into predictions but we are in for a good ballgame and from the sounds of it we better bring our ear plugs because the horns will get loud.

Mo$$ and Bishop ignore all the post that are slanderous I wish folks had to reveal who they really were and I think

you would see a lot less of the negative post. Please keep in mind most of us are just regular folks like you and love

to follow our kids and High School Sports.

I just hope for an injury free clean game for both and if it is half as good as last years game it will be great. That was by far the best High School Game I have ever witnessed and I have witnessed a bunch.

Halibut is not much into posting much these days but he still lurks around the bottom feeding off the information, miss reading old possoumtowners messages and wonder what happened to him.