Mo West vs Greeneville

KEV-O

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i play for morristown west and i will tell you greenville is lucky that they won if we meet in the playoffs i dont think that they will be so lucky

Ok dude honestly if u really did play for west u wouldn't be getting on here and say greeneville got lucky but i would say ur like 60 other guys from west and u ride the pine. So don't be coming on here with that crap u lost and u all got lucky heck 21-7 at one point we let u all back into this game its not that u all are that great we just allowed u all some big plays but the score could easily have been 42-21but we sometimes get the conservative play calls but i bet u haven't faced a front 7 like u did last nite they were all over ur big time wilds. You lost get over it south will beat u in the playoffs

A short summary:

New Coach - Worth every penny!

New Weight Room - Paid off, as of tonight!

New Field - Not yet, but it's coming!

Beating MoWest - PRICELESS!!!

GREAT QUOTE!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i play for morristown west and i will tell you greenville is lucky that they won if we meet in the playoffs i dont think that they will be so lucky

You can't beat South, so don't worry about it!!!!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

A hard fought game by two determined teams, the 1st and 2nd half were as different as night and day and I tip my hat to Greeneville, you all have a solid team and I couldn't help but think of Florida everytime you all lined up in the spread. West started off shakey but managed to get their feet under them a little to late..Good luck to both teams in the post season.

I'm the real ksetrojan60 and my name is Elliott Morie and I play right guard for West.

Seriously, whoever is on my name on here(must have left it up, or logged in at your house or however you got on my name.) get off my name and get on yours.

The past couple post by my name hasn't really been me.

Seriously, don't be a turd, get off my name.

Congraulations to Greeneville on the win.

I have to add my congratulations also. Greeneville played a great game and were ready from the start. Unfortunately, our offense struggled (not the first time) and left the defense on the field too much the first half. You cannot spot a bad team a 21 point lead, much less a team as good as Greeneville. Luckily, we did show some life the second half and do have something on which to build.

Also, it would be too easy to blame the officials for what we west fans consider the blown pass inter fence call. The fact of the matter is that we should not have been in a position to have to have the officials make the call. Bottom line is that West did not play well enough to win the game from start to finish. Yes, the second half was a fantastic comeback, but it was a comeback. I do not think anyone can say that Greeneville did not deserve the win, no matter what the officials did or did not do. It would have made the loss a little easier had the call been made, but we should not have been in the position to be at the mercy of the officials.

One other thing: kudos to the web site. Great information and something that should be mandatory for all 5 rivers teams or at least for the conference (see the Mountain Lakes Conference Site for another good site). It is a shame that every team does not do this.