Mo West vs Greeneville

KEV-O

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are right 07. The Devils are starting to hit on all 8 cyls. They will only get better the rest of the season. I think their conditioning is really starting to show up. GO DEVILS /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Wow! I didn't realize the outcome of this game had already been decided.

So if not decided Transplant, what do you think on an OPINION board?

A) West wins

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> GHS wins

C) I don't know

Others have opined their opinion that it is GHS. What say you? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

So if not decide Transplant, what do you think, on an OPINION board?

A) West wins

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> GHS wins

C) I don't know

Others have opined their opinion that it is GHS. What say you? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No need to get upset. I was just having a little fun, the statement was made as a matter of fact not an "opinion." I have learned long ago that I cannot predict how a group of high school kids are going to perform in a football game on any given Friday night.

I do know that Greeneville has an excellent team this year and from looking at the scores they really seem to be improving each week. Their victory over Sullivan South, in particular, was very impressive.

Since I am not the prognosticator, I will give you the Lou Holtz analysis of this game. The team that does the following things next Friday night will win: 1. Have the fewest turnovers. 2 Dominate the line of scrimmage. and 3. Control the 1st 5 minutes of the 1st and 2nd halves.

Looking forward to a great game next Friday in Greeneville.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No need to get upset. I was just having a little fun, the statement was made as a matter of fact not an "opinion." I have learned long ago that I cannot predict how a group of high school kids are going to perform in a football game on any given Friday night.

I do know that Greeneville has an excellent team this year and from looking at the scores they really seem to be improving each week. Their victory over Sullivan South, in particular, was very impressive.

Since I am not the prognosticator, I will give you the Lou Holtz analysis of this game. The team that does the following things next Friday night will win: 1. Have the fewest turnovers. 2 Dominate the line of scrimmage. and 3. Control the 1st 5 minutes of the 1st and 2nd halves.

Looking forward to a great game next Friday in Greeneville.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Not a bit upset Trans. That my way of playing. Good response /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Jump on board for game analysis this week. Greeneville crowd banters well

Well i heard that the d got a little scared last nite after that opening drive. So if this was west of old i would be scared but idk think they are nearly as explosive. The devils are clicking as a team now. This season has just been to hard to call b/c we lose to boone west beats them and we beat jeff and west loses. Although after a very impressive performance last nite good luck devils

This is a matchup of the two best teams in the conference, to be sure.

Boone helped West tremendously with field position, as well as turning it over on 4 INTs and 2 fumbles, a blocked punt for a TD, and a safety on the last play.

Have not seen many chinks in Greeneville's armor since they played Boone.

I'm going with the Greene Devils on this one.

I think you are right 07. The Devils are starting to hit on all 8 cyls. They will only get better the rest of the season. I think their conditioning is really starting to show up. GO DEVILS /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think there coaching staff is showing up!!!!!!!

This is a heated rivalry, Greeneville hates Morristown West and vice versa. West probably has no respect for Greeneville, but they better be respecting them more and more. Logan Wild better be on his game come next Friday. Should be a packed house. Go Devils!!!

As everyone knows, you earn respect, you can't buy it. GN will not be overlooked by MW. Both teams know the winner of this game is in the driver seat for the title. I don't think you can rattle Wild as he has been in games like this before. Win or lose, this is not the playoffs and the season is far from over for either team.