Mo West vs Greeneville

KEV-O

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that WEST players wear socks with holes in them /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Woooo yer gonna get then riled with that one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow where did all u confident/cocky fans come from u were no where to be seen when i was calling that sullivan south when from the beginning glad to see ur on board now

There is no such thing as confident/cocky. They are 2 distinctly different things. Kev and Fig are confident. You are cocky. And there wasn't much to be either cocky or confident about before the South game. As I recall, they had dropped 2 straight including a rather dismal performance against Boone ( a team they could have easily beaten had they executed). There was nothing in their game with Boone to inspire anything but concern. They have, however continued to improve and execute as a quality program with talent should. Respect is earned 07...sometimes it takes time.

Respect is earned eeeyyy? I see so does that mean when this team was 1-2 u didn't respect them I mean cause honestly this is a discussion board ya know and ur a fan and im a fan but to me it sounds like i have had faith and all the goodies for this team and u have just stumbled upon them oh about what 3 weeks ago. That rather dismal performance against boone got them to where they are today a unit of 1. Oh there was plenty in the boone game to inspire the players about that loss was pretty much enough inspiration itself but maybe not to u b/c all u heard was the band. So whats ur thought on the guys basketball team this year if were going into respect they lost wiggins does that mean u have no respect for them. Remember there just 16-17-18 yrs old they deserve respect and in all honesty this team has more potential to make a run farther than any previous GHS team has in the past. Even though they may not have a mr. football qb canidate or an undefeated season they have respect!!!!!

Respect is earned eeeyyy? I see so does that mean when this team was 1-2 u didn't respect them I mean cause honestly this is a discussion board ya know and ur a fan and im a fan but to me it sounds like i have had faith and all the goodies for this team and u have just stumbled upon them oh about what 3 weeks ago. That rather dismal performance against boone got them to where they are today a unit of 1. Oh there was plenty in the boone game to inspire the players about that loss was pretty much enough inspiration itself but maybe not to u b/c all u heard was the band. So whats ur thought on the guys basketball team this year if were going into respect they lost wiggins does that mean u have no respect for them. Remember there just 16-17-18 yrs old they deserve respect and in all honesty this team has more potential to make a run farther than any previous GHS team has in the past. Even though they may not have a mr. football qb canidate or an undefeated season they have respect!!!!!

Beware of the Trojan Horse when they ride in Friday night.

Wow where did all u confident/cocky fans come from u were no where to be seen when i was calling that sullivan south when from the beginning glad to see ur on board now

Go back and look, i was on your side. I have been on this board since week 1 supporting the devils.