Landers @ Rangers

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell how people are thinking about this game by the amount of trash talk on here. Neither bunch is overly confident. It looks like there will be more talking after the game than before. This is sort of unusal for these two. I do know this a large game for both squads, whoever win is probably a sure playoff team,the loser will have some work to do and hope for help somewhere else. This one will be worth the price of admission.

How did the jv game go monday night? I couldnt make it.

Looks like there isn't anybody from all those Cloudland fans on this thread who wants to tell you, I guess they are ashamed. If Cloudland had won it would have made the paper and been all they talked about on here, so what does that tell you? Unaka kicked their BUTT!!!!!!! Josh Peterson threw 4 or 5 touchdown passes. I think The final score was 34 to something not much.

Looks like there isn't anybody from all those Cloudland fans on this thread who wants to tell you, I guess they are ashamed. If Cloudland had won it would have made the paper and been all they talked about on here, so what does that tell you? Unaka kicked their BUTT!!!!!!! Josh Peterson threw 4 or 5 touchdown passes. I think The final score was 34 to something not much.

dont know for sure but i would say our jv is much younger than unakas, as for the thred this is about avg. 4 a cloudland thred.

OOOOOO......I guess we should be ssooooo skeeered next year,huh? 9 outta 10 of our jv's are frosh. EVERYBODY has beat them this year because they are so young. Just keep in mind that that is the SAME bunch that won the state last year in jr. high. One more year of maturity and they will be wiping alot of those grins off those faces. Now to the real game friday night. this should be a good one. I have been looking forward to this since last year. Ensor has been good for that program,instilled a work ethic and some toughness, which is what they always lacked before I say it will be a tight game. We will have to limit our young mistakes(stupid penalties,turnovers) to come away with the W. You gotta love highschool football!!!!!!!!!!!If we play the way we are capable a new win streak will begin friday.

You can tell how people are thinking about this game by the amount of trash talk on here. Neither bunch is overly confident. It looks like there will be more talking after the game than before. This is sort of unusal for these two. I do know this a large game for both squads, whoever win is probably a sure playoff team,the loser will have some work to do and hope for help somewhere else. This one will be worth the price of admission.

For one thing, sportiemom got kicked off, then some dude joined up claiming he was friends with me and that I was making Alliance T-shirts (trust me, there ain't no real alliance). He then used perverted language towards posters on here and called sportiemom's son a derogatory name. I guess he got kicked off too. I've said some bad things to sportiemom but that wasn't me talking all that vulgar talk. I don't know who it was. And Krich don't post anymore either. I got into it with him last year, but it was wrong for me to call him out on here. I'm sorry. I was wrong to do that. Pujo, I don't blame you for thinking it was me, cause this guy stole a lot of my rhetoric lines. It wasn't me. I will only go so far.

As for this game, I do not like Unaka. In fact, I despise them. I hope we beat their brains in and continue our streak of Goddard field being our home away from home. Whooooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now to the real game friday night. this should be a good one. I have been looking forward to this since last year. Ensor has been good for that program,instilled a work ethic and some toughness, which is what they always lacked before I say it will be a tight game. We will have to limit our young mistakes(stupid penalties,turnovers) to come away with the W. You gotta love highschool football!!!!!!!!!!!If we play the way we are capable a new win streak will begin friday.

Definately gonna be an interesting game.. Unaka is capable of making their own stupid mistakes via the turnover too, so thats gonna a real big key, whoever wins the turnover battle will have a big leg up in this one.. Unaka needs a fast start and a few big plays on offense early, and they need to win the field position battle, dont turn it over, and get off a big punt on 4rth down so their defense isnt in a bad spot constantly during the game. I dont think they can win a shootout, so even on nonscoring drives they still need to grind it out and "flip" field position. But either way it should be a good game as long as it dont get sloppy with too many turnovers on each side, and with rain rolling in who knows?

Definately gonna be an interesting game.. Unaka is capable of making their own stupid mistakes via the turnover too, so thats gonna a real big key, whoever wins the turnover battle will have a big leg up in this one.. Unaka needs a fast start and a few big plays on offense early, and they need to win the field position battle, dont turn it over, and get off a big punt on 4rth down so their defense isnt in a bad spot constantly during the game. I dont think they can win a shootout, so even on nonscoring drives they still need to grind it out and "flip" field position. But either way it should be a good game as long as it dont get sloppy with too many turnovers on each side, and with rain rolling in who knows?

Yea this rain may cause it to resemble baseball scores tonight! 3-2 LOL Still I agree with you that field position will be key.Why don't you think they can win a shootout? you all scored 40 last week. We should be fine if we can keep you contained on the edges.(that little pitch to the motion man)Looking forward to a great game, see you tonight.

For one thing, sportiemom got kicked off, then some dude joined up claiming he was friends with me and that I was making Alliance T-shirts (trust me, there ain't no real alliance). He then used perverted language towards posters on here and called sportiemom's son a derogatory name. I guess he got kicked off too. I've said some bad things to sportiemom but that wasn't me talking all that vulgar talk. I don't know who it was. And Krich don't post anymore either. I got into it with him last year, but it was wrong for me to call him out on here. I'm sorry. I was wrong to do that. Pujo, I don't blame you for thinking it was me, cause this guy stole a lot of my rhetoric lines. It wasn't me. I will only go so far.

As for this game, I do not like Unaka. In fact, I despise them. I hope we beat their brains in and continue our streak of Goddard field being our home away from home. Whooooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I didn't get kicked off. I don't believe anything you are saying either. What you said will be addressed.

Yea this rain may cause it to resemble baseball scores tonight! 3-2 LOL Still I agree with you that field position will be key.Why don't you think they can win a shootout? you all scored 40 last week. We should be fine if we can keep you contained on the edges.(that little pitch to the motion man)Looking forward to a great game, see you tonight.

I don't think the rain is going to be a problem, should be outta here this evening. As far as a shootout goes, I doubt this will be one. Turnovers ,penalties and field position will be the biggest keys to this game.Cloudland shouldn't have a hard time figureing out what Unaka is trying to do on offense, stopping it could be a different matter.This one gets me a little excited, wish I could be 2 places at once.