Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

bumpngo

I assure you this is not a person with a LC education. Also, this person doesn't speak for the people of LC. I have a lot of friends from HC and look for a great game one in which I hope LC will win. No one with any brains believes that either team will get dominated the other. There's tons of respect on LC side for HC and I am disapointed with the name calling and childish remarks that are being made. LC has a great fan base year in and year out and they are very proud of their team. With passion sometimes comes emotion and things are said out of this emotion. I am happy for HC fans that they get to experience following a competitive team who has a chance to win every week. The fact is it's much more fun to win every week then it is to lose. Good luck to both teams Friday night.

I agree i lost my temper the other day & made a stupid comment that i have removed .

your 100% right emotions can get the best of you. good luck to both teams ( more to lewis co ) lol

going to be a great game! see ya there

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deleted by ZP

There is a difference in talking smack and making over the line racist remarks. I wish i knew who you were............... I think I will pass on East Hickmans game and go to this hole where everybody says they treat all Visiting teams ugly and unfair ...... Lets see what your all about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

treat all Visiting teams ugly and unfair ...... Lets see what your all about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought it was bad in Dickson with all the Nepotism and Politics on the boys basketball team

Well after that display of football, it is obvious that influential Daddy politics play a big part in who plays the key spots in Whitehouse,

What was so suprising is that out of all the potential out there, 6 of the 9 Applicants are associated with Hickman county by either assistant coaches in the past of the Old Hickman County Bulldog program ( which was a pitiful failure), or somebody associated in the School system of Hickman county ( good ole boy)

Are all these quotes from you talking smack or just being negative about everyone and everything?

Prediction-

Lewis County- 28

Hickman County- 21

The Defense of Lewis County will stuggle in the first first quarter to stop the speed of the Bulldogs, after a score or two the D-Line will step their game up and give Key alot of problems, also LC will shine on offense and will shock some people with their strength on the line.

Gamebreaker- Greve will outshine Sowell on offense and will key on him all game on defense.

Dodson will look for any rollout passes that HC will come out with, Bulldogs will try to throw and will be shut down by the so called "weak" secondary. Both teams will be prepared.

Good Luck to both teams

P.S. Special teams will haunt Hickman County, good field position will play a big difference for the Panthers.

I thought it was bad in Dickson with all the Nepotism and Politics on the boys basketball team

Well after that display of football, it is obvious that influential Daddy politics play a big part in who plays the key spots in Whitehouse,

What was so suprising is that out of all the potential out there, 6 of the 9 Applicants are associated with Hickman county by either assistant coaches in the past of the Old Hickman County Bulldog program ( which was a pitiful failure), or somebody associated in the School system of Hickman county ( good ole boy)

Are all these quotes from you talking smack or just being negative about everyone and everything?

My quotes are not racist and hit specific issues,that you evidently know nothing of, being the moron you are...........if you dont like them............ ? Oh well. Things change people change. You can kiss off............like that?

This one will be the best game in middle Tn. this week.What does Eddie have to say ?He won several games with these guys as they growing up.Centerville was the team tobeat but,coach Sharp wasnt coaching Lewis co during Jr Pro.He is a difference maker.Maybe the best coach in the state.Good luck to both teams I like them both. Lewis Co 21-Hickman Co 20

My quotes are not racist and hit specific issues,that you evidently know nothing of, being the moron you are...........if you dont like them............ ? Oh well. Things change people change. You can kiss off............like that?

ddaddy, I think you got your answer, he's just negative about everything and everybody /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />