Milan at Trenton Peabody

baddawg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you crazy because all you have to do is stop Kendall and you beat Trenton /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I take Milan by 20 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i guess even after trenton beat gc u still didnt see that trenton has more than kendell so go to the game friday night and u will see no more talk

i guess even after trenton beat gc u still didnt see that trenton has more than kendell so go to the game friday night and u will see no more talk

Trenton beat Gibson County because harper managed to break loose with seconds left and find the endzone. If you had more than Kendal, that game wouldn't be close. If you didn't have him you loose. Milan hasn't given up the big play all year and their defense is solid and very fast. I say milan by 13.

Trenton beat Gibson County because harper managed to break loose with seconds left and find the endzone. If you had more than Kendal, that game wouldn't be close. If you didn't have him you loose. Milan hasn't given up the big play all year and their defense is solid and very fast. I say milan by 13.

EXACTYLY!!!! Kendall scored both TD's for Trenton against us...Tamias Johnson was nothing for us to stop...Milan will have no problem containing Kendall because of Milan's overall team speed...Trenton's WR's aren't that great....The thing for Milan to do and it is guaranteed to work is either line someone up over the center or blitz a linebacker EVERY play and that center will throw the ball over his head atleast 5 times!!!!! After seeing both teams play already, my realistic score will be Milan 42 Trenton 13... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Milan wins easy

My mom is a better cook than your mom. You know how I know that? Cause I've never eaten anything that your mom cooked.

Just cause Trenton did anything to Gibson County does not mean that they will do anything to Milan. Two different leagues. Gibson County is NO WHERE near the caliber team that Milan is. Someday. But a historical comparison of the decades of football seem to show that Milan is MUCH BETTER than Gibson County.

Thing about Peabody is that you never know which of their teams will show up. Milan will show up. You can only hope that a solid Tide will come in. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

EXACTYLY!!!! Kendall scored both TD's for Trenton against us...Tamias Johnson was nothing for us to stop...Milan will have no problem containing Kendall because of Milan's overall team speed...Trenton's WR's aren't that great....The thing for Milan to do and it is guaranteed to work is either line someone up over the center or blitz a linebacker EVERY play and that center will throw the ball over his head atleast 5 times!!!!! After seeing both teams play already, my realistic score will be Milan 42 Trenton 13... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Milan wins easy

[/quotemy thoughts exactly !!!!!

On another thread someone mentioned about the center for Peabody. Since they use the shotgun almost exclusively, pressure is the key for the center and for the quarterback. In the Jamboree the exchange looked questionable and it seems that it has been throughout the season. I believe Milan will bring pressure and hopefully disrupt their timing. Go Dawgs!

On another thread someone mentioned about the center for Peabody. Since they use the shotgun almost exclusively, pressure is the key for the center and for the quarterback. In the Jamboree the exchange looked questionable and it seems that it has been throughout the season. I believe Milan will bring pressure and hopefully disrupt their timing. Go Dawgs!

Very true. The center is definately able to be rattled. Ask Moose Horton how able. Chase had him snapping all oever the place.