Milan at Trenton Peabody

baddawg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom is a better cook than your mom. You know how I know that? Cause I've never eaten anything that your mom cooked.

Just cause Trenton did anything to Gibson County does not mean that they will do anything to Milan. Two different leagues. Gibson County is NO WHERE near the caliber team that Milan is. Someday. But a historical comparison of the decades of football seem to show that Milan is MUCH BETTER than Gibson County.

Thing about Peabody is that you never know which of their teams will show up. Milan will show up. You can only hope that a solid Tide will come in. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Trenton DIDN'T do anything to Gibson Co.....We gave up 2 big plays to Kendall and that's what beat us...Milan has too much overall team speed to let Kendall get outside and bust one down the sideline...He sure does not run the ball up the gut.....

BLITZ TRENTON'S CENTER!!!!! If you blitz this kid he'll throw the ball all over the field more than Kendall will!!!! Josh Holt was a big loss for Trenton last year...Trenton's defense is average...run away from Kendall and you'll be just fine, don't be surprised if he comes flying across the field and makes a tackle...Milan big!!!!! 42-13!!

EXACTYLY!!!! Kendall scored both TD's for Trenton against us...Tamias Johnson was nothing for us to stop...Milan will have no problem containing Kendall because of Milan's overall team speed...Trenton's WR's aren't that great....The thing for Milan to do and it is guaranteed to work is either line someone up over the center or blitz a linebacker EVERY play and that center will throw the ball over his head atleast 5 times!!!!! After seeing both teams play already, my realistic score will be Milan 42 Trenton 13... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Milan wins easy

Milan score 42? no chance. they dont have that type of offense. milan 20 peabody 14