Union City @ Greenfield

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. Union City is very much improved from last year. The Bruceton Game and Westview is the onlyn two we got pounded. But making an excuse, for some unknown reason we didn't run the ball to Polk. No one knows what the reason for that I I do think it would have made some difference in the Bruceton but they still hammered the ball down our throat.

I have seen worse teams in Union City, but these are kids and the coaches can only coach what is willing to learn.

Union City is and should win out. We will see.

Ive heard that polk got his number called quite a few times during that game. . the only reason he didnt get the ball was that his play knowlege is not very good

Ive heard that polk got his number called quite a few times during that game. . the only reason he didnt get the ball was that his play knowlege is not very good

Polk didn't have a rushing touch until 3 or 4 minutes left in the third quarter..He caught maybe two passes..He didn't touch the ball nearly enough....He is a senior and knows the plays...He didn't forget them for the Bruceton game...All the other games he has been a big factor in the offense...

Thanks...I'm on vacation this week so I can leave early and not worry about what time I get off work..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

LOL, I just looked at your signature and now know who I'm talking to sort of!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

At least we've talked some in the past on here!!!

It Aint Like Memphis Or Nashville. It's Greenfield. Wimpy's Is A Hamburger Joint That Is Awesome, And Is By The Cop Shop Accross The Railroad Tracks On Your Left On Your Way In On 45. The School Will Be A Right At The Light. The Only Light On 45 On Your Way In On 45. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Wimpy's Will Be The Highlight of Your Evening. But Your Band May be. The Game Will Wind Down To A Massacre That You Will Lose Interest In. The Rebel Players Got Tired Of Trashing Them And Started To Play Sloppy It Was That Bad. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Butchie, P & G Standard knows about Greenfield, but he is being very sarcastic! What he is getting at is that he is used to going to big footabll games and intense football venues because UC used to be in big football games during the 90's! Greenfield is not where a UC fan would go for a big football game or an exciting venue! It could very possibly be the last place a fan would go for those reasons. When you are used to playing Milan and Huntingdon in the 4th round of the playoffs in front of sell-out crowds, Greenfield is kind of a buzz kill! But, you are extremely right about one thing, most UC fans at the football games care more about the band than they do the game itself. How embarrassing!

Butchie, P & G Standard knows about Greenfield, but he is being very sarcastic! What he is getting at is that he is used to going to big footabll games and intense football venues because UC used to be in big football games during the 90's! Greenfield is not where a UC fan would go for a big football game or an exciting venue! It could very possibly be the last place a fan would go for those reasons. When you are used to playing Milan and Huntingdon in the 4th round of the playoffs in front of sell-out crowds, Greenfield is kind of a buzz kill! But, you are extremely right about one thing, most UC fans at the football games care more about the band than they do the game itself. How embarrassing!

It is like we (being Greenfield) told you two years ago when fans were complaining about our stadium (or the lack there of really), welcome to single A football.

After Friday You'll Visit Greenfield For A Burger On A Regular Basis. And The Chicken Inspector Talks In Riddles Huh?

Sorry I Missed That. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> But Greenfield is What it Is. They Show Signs Of Being Something Special But Just Not There yet. And Your Band Probably Works Harder than The Yellowjacket Football Team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

how dare you say our players don't work hard! YOU just don't understand our situation over here. We have a total of 80 males in the entire high school some years less than that. I guess its real easy to get on here and bad mouth a football team and a town for being small. Nobody has got on here and said anything about greenfield beating anybody. You people want to get on here and run down gleason, greenfield, so fulton, west carroll for not being as good as union city, mckenzie, and bruceton. Why? Greenfield and Gleason are so small in numbers to choose from that they're in a hole from the get go. Then, when they have a little success you bad mouth them.

how dare you say our players don't work hard! YOU just don't understand our situation over here. We have a total of 80 males in the entire high school some years less than that. I guess its real easy to get on here and bad mouth a football team and a town for being small. Nobody has got on here and said anything about greenfield beating anybody. You people want to get on here and run down gleason, greenfield, so fulton, west carroll for not being as good as union city, mckenzie, and bruceton. Why? Greenfield and Gleason are so small in numbers to choose from that they're in a hole from the get go. Then, when they have a little success you bad mouth them.

Nah Not All Of them Just Gleason And Greenfield, Mainly because Fans of them teams Run Thier trap About How We Should Fear Em. How We Shouldn't Overlook em. How They Are So Vastly Talented. We See What's Happening With Your Programs. And The True Fans Of Football Realize What it Takes to Be Successful. Now your Making Excuses For Being Small. Ask Bruceton about being Small. We'd love nothing No Better For Greenfield And Gleason to Wake up Thier Programs And be A Contender. Because the Stronger Our Region Teams The more Our Region Gets Recognition. More Recognition Means More Colleges looking At Our Players From this Region Because They Are From the Talented 7A Region. So Go Cry You A River. And In the Future Support your team And Don't Make Wild Predictions. Good Luck to your Respective Teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />