Polk County vs Sequoyah

dumdum

First off Polk was robbed at Sweetwater, the refs absolutley cleaned their clock. The worst officiated game I have seen in 20 years. Polk's kicker was invited to UT to watch a game a couple weeks ago but that is all I know about that. If Grundy is on their game it will be a lot closer than you think.

I've also seen some badly officiated games myself at Sweetwater, I mean some horribly called games, as far as the great kicker from polk, someone told me that he signed with Vandy. I think its great to see kids come from this region and do well at the next level. GO CHIEFS!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stands baby if i played i wouldnt be posting coach d. davis doesnt allow it

We know you are not on the field playing but are you coaching at sequoyah or Central. This tactic has been used often to pump up ones own team. Hopefully no one on here is dumb enough to beleive he is from Polk and beleive me if he is the football players will know it and it wont be pretty. By the way if you go to Polk who are your teachers?

We know you are not on the field playing but are you coaching at sequoyah or Central. This tactic has been used often to pump up ones own team. Hopefully no one on here is dumb enough to beleive he is from Polk and beleive me if he is the football players will know it and it wont be pretty. By the way if you go to Polk who are your teachers?

well if you must know i have mrs moss, mr silvers, mr lowery, mrs mcreynolds, mrs faulkner, and mrs poplin all teachers at polk and i do go to polk and if anybody doesnt like what i think they can get over it polk will destroy the chiefs

GO PC

First off Polk was robbed at Sweetwater, the refs absolutley cleaned their clock. The worst officiated game I have seen in 20 years.

officiating? that matters who wins a game? i got blasted after i mention the horrible refs at the central meigs game! central was almost robbed at meigs! its okay if a polk fan brings up officiating though.

polk will beat seq. good luck to both teams.

well if you must know i have mrs moss, mr silvers, mr lowery, mrs mcreynolds, mrs faulkner, and mrs poplin all teachers at polk and i do go to polk and if anybody doesnt like what i think they can get over it polk will destroy the chiefs

GO PC

Your dad is a painter right or wrong? If you are who I think, you quit football so your just trying to stir up trouble.

Just to straighten things out a little bit.....Sweetwater was the better team when the played Polk. SHS was more physical, had better athletes, and made more plays. Polk did not get "robbed." If you're refering to the kickoff that was muffed, the refs absolutely made the right call. It was an inadvertant whistle, and, by rule, meant a replay of the kick. Polk is a good team and Friday's game should be a great one. Sequoyah has a lot going for them and Polk is fighting for the region championship. I'm not going to post a prediction, but neither team needs to compare past results. All that matters is Friday night and that will decide which team is the better one.

Just to straighten things out a little bit.....Sweetwater was the better team when the played Polk. SHS was more physical, had better athletes, and made more plays. Polk did not get "robbed." If you're refering to the kickoff that was muffed, the refs absolutely made the right call. It was an inadvertant whistle, and, by rule, meant a replay of the kick. Polk is a good team and Friday's game should be a great one. Sequoyah has a lot going for them and Polk is fighting for the region championship. I'm not going to post a prediction, but neither team needs to compare past results. All that matters is Friday night and that will decide which team is the better one.

I agree with what you say about the past, its the past but I was just reflecting on the games played lately. As each week goes teams do get better, and I also agree this should be a great game. GO CHIEFS!!!