MARYVILLE VS SOUTHDOYLE

OLDWALLANDHIGH

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If SD plays like everyone said they did last Friday night Maryville will still win but I think the true SD fans will still have something to cheer about.

Maryville 42

SD 21

GQ never blows anyone out because he is a class act but I bet if greasedlightning was the head coach at SD that SD would win by 100 because of her amazing football knowledge.

Maryville 35

SD 14

However, sometimes a team like SD can sneak up and make a game out of it, expecially if the Maryville boys think they're above SD.

Plus, with all this hype about the movie being shot in early Jan., MHS could start to get cocky. If I was GQ, I would start to crack a little under the pressure if Joaquin Pheonix was starring as ME in the new movie being filmed based on MHS and the life of Quarles.

The movie is slated to begin shooting in late Jan. Cool hu? it almost sounds silly.

Maryville 35

SD 14

However, sometimes a team like SD can sneak up and make a game out of it, expecially if the Maryville boys think they're above SD.

Plus, with all this hype about the movie being shot in early Jan., MHS could start to get cocky. If I was GQ, I would start to crack a little under the pressure if Joaquin Pheonix was starring as ME in the new movie being filmed based on MHS and the life of Quarles.

The movie is slated to begin shooting in late Jan. Cool hu? it almost sounds silly.

It all sounds about as silly as your post. The Rebels will not look past SD this week because GQ has taught the guys to take care of business one at a time. They started getting ready for SD this afternoon when the recievers and QB's worked out on their own with NO coaches there. They do it every week, it is a business and they love it!

There is NO movie planed and you know that.

Rebel9