Red Bank @ Rhea County

MRSTUD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Did you guys really lose to Brainerd 40-15. That is pretty pathetic. And you guys think you can beat Red Bank. I cant even remember the last time Red Bank lost to Rhea County. But I guess everyone can dream. I know what you guys can do though, just cross your fingers during the game and make sure you have a rabbits foot in your pocket and put on a rally cap and maybe, just maybe your dreams will come true. Okay, Im sorry, I dont think any amount of luck, dreams, or refs will stop the lions from trouncing you guys.

I have always loved the humor when Carl speaks! So, how many points will the bank put on Rhea County?

well to me it looked like another year of rhea county players or fans getting excited about the game and sayin things they can't back up but thats alright i figured that was goin to be the case anyway, its alright red bank played alittle bit better o lets say a whole lot better than they have all year because great teams know how to step up to the plate in big games, good luck to rhea the rest of the way out and in to the playoffs! GO LIONS!

where was this running game tonight?

Sharp still had 123 yards against RBs Defense and that was sharp's 8th game this year of 100+ yards. Ultmately came down to Benford playing very good defense. I have a feeling this isn't the last time Rhea and Red Bank will play this year. Benford stepped up made some big plays.

This is the only time Rhea and RB will play this year and I think I was right about the game. But you was right RB is down this year but Rhea is too. And even if #2 did have that many yards who cares of you cant win you cant win. Neither of these teams will play with region 3 in the play offs.

This is the only time Rhea and RB will play this year and I think I was right about the game. But you was right RB is down this year but Rhea is too. And even if #2 did have that many yards who cares of you cant win you cant win. Neither of these teams will play with region 3 in the play offs.

Hmmm Region 3 is strong but I still think RB, Rhea, and Brainerd still can give those Region 3 teams all they can handle.Before meeting Maryville. Julian is one of the top 3 backs in the Chattanooga Area. Behind Chas Scruggs, Robert Robinson. No matter who Rhea goes up against he will get his yards behind the big o-line. Oh and if you havn't looked at Region 3 standings only 2 teams in that region are consistent this year. The rest are so unpredictable. Central, Powell, Clinton, and maybe even west; have a chance of not even being in the playoffs. 4 teams 2 spots. Region region 3 is looking more like Region 4 in being unpredictable

Embarassing is what it was! How in the world to you keep the ball the entire first half and still be behind 14 7 at the half. We ran all over RB in the first half and still cant keep the lead pathetic. Our coaches have to be the worst high school staff I have ever seen! We called all three timeouts in the first half within the first six or seven minutes unreal. Defense had no clue where to go in the first half thank god our offense kept the ball away from them. Talked with someone on the team and the scheme completely changed this week and they were confused in practice all week and it showed. Coaches were so scared of us making a mistake thye didn't let the boys play ball! No confidence what so ever! I guarentee RB walked in knowing thye were good enough to win and ready to do it. I believe our kids were ready but not our coaches. We will NEVER compete at the top level again until we get the same mindset we used to have when Horton was still around! Nobody is better than we are and lets play man on man and see who wins. That will not happen with the coaches we have now. We play just to be playing and we are out coached every time we have a big game. The only way we win is to play weaker teams. Rhea County will win 5 games every year just because of the talent level we have year in and year out. Somethings got to give. Like I said that was embarassing!!!!!!!