Dobyns-Bennett vs Karns

Tribefb

It'll be too easy for Dobyns-Bennett

Dobyns-Bennett - 37

Karns - 7

Actually the score should be 45-0 DB. Just remember though, a few years ago when DB took Karns too lightly. And lost. When they where rated #1 in the state (as if the press ever knows who should be #1). Never count any high school team out. I remember it well. This team needs to be reminded. The team should consider this game to be the most important game of the year - so far.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB will have their way with Karns. Karns plays hard, good kids, just not enough experience or depth to beat the Tribe. Sensabaugh, not another one! Can't wait to see the third edition.

Let me lay the family's out to you...within the past decade or so, all of which are cousins.

Travis Sensabaugh - basketball at DB, played college at Tusculum College

Jamar Sensabaugh - football at DB, life was cut short due to illness, but showed great promise as an athlete

Cody Sensabaugh - football at DB, plays currently at Clemson University

Gerald Sensabaugh - football at DB, played college at ETSU and North Carolina, plays currently for the Jaguars

Jason Sensabaugh - football at DB, missed senior season due to disciplinary reasons, but was a play maker

Jaleen Sensabaugh - football and basketball at Sevier, looks like he will follow in older brothers talent level

Teddy Gaines - football at DB, played college at Tennessee

Dustin Gaines - football at DB, played college briefly at Tusculum

I am unsure how Chris is related, although I know he is a cousin. Sounds kind of like a dynasty doesnt it?

wow...who thought early in the season this offense would be accused of running up the score? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don'y worry, a good team will stop our run and then we will have to throw /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You just don't get it. And you never will.

Sorry, hard to keep up with you flip flop.

Don'y worry, a good team will stop our run and then we will have to throw Sorry, hard to keep up with you flip flop.

Watchdog

Since you are obsessed with the fact that Sensabaugh was in the game so late, rubbing SC noses in it, tell me how they were doing that when:

1. Chris didn't play the 1st 2 series of the game and left with 3 min to go...that equates to approx 3 qtrs for a freshman playing in his 3rd varsity game

2. The offense only scored 3 points in the 4th....not exactly rubbing your face in it.

And now you are whining that they weren't working on improving the passing game...correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that how you run up the score by passing the ball? Seriously, at this point I'm really not sure what your beef is other than whatever to make it look like the coaches are the issue. Please enlighten me /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Let me lay the family's out to you...within the past decade or so, all of which are cousins.

Travis Sensabaugh - basketball at DB, played college at Tusculum College

Jamar Sensabaugh - football at DB, life was cut short due to illness, but showed great promise as an athlete

Cody Sensabaugh - football at DB, plays currently at Clemson University

Gerald Sensabaugh - football at DB, played college at ETSU and North Carolina, plays currently for the Jaguars

Jason Sensabaugh - football at DB, missed senior season due to disciplinary reasons, but was a play maker

Jaleen Sensabaugh - football and basketball at Sevier, looks like he will follow in older brothers talent level

Teddy Gaines - football at DB, played college at Tennessee

Dustin Gaines - football at DB, played college briefly at Tusculum

I am unsure how Chris is related, although I know he is a cousin. Sounds kind of like a dynasty doesnt it?

Chris is the son of Brandon Sensabaugh......Brandon was a senior in 1989 he was a lineman (both ways) GREAT PLAYER! Brandon's brother Preston Sensabaugh was a star on the lines and graduated in 1991. Preston went on to play 4 years at MTSU! They also have another brother (Corey) that graduated in 1993 (i think) and I believe Corey played baseball only at DB. (not really sure what all Corey played to be honest). But I can say all of these guys are A1 guys! Some of you may remember thier dad Richard, he coached any and everthing at the Boy's Club back in the day (late 70's into the 80's).

Chris is the son of Brandon Sensabaugh......Brandon was a senior in 1989 he was a lineman (both ways) GREAT PLAYER! Brandon's brother Preston Sensabaugh was a star on the lines and graduated in 1991. Preston went on to play 4 years at MTSU! They also have another brother (Corey) that graduated in 1993 (i think) and I believe Corey played baseball only at DB. (not really sure what all Corey played to be honest). But I can say all of these guys are A1 guys! Some of you may remember thier dad Richard, he coached any and everthing at the Boy's Club back in the day (late 70's into the 80's).

Great kid and great family! I wish Chris success.

They have some cousins in SW Virginia who are great athletes too. Jaymil is a senior running back at J.I. Burton and Boo Sensabaugh played at J.I. Burton and started at corner for West Virginia a few years ago.

Great kid and great family! I wish Chris success.

They have some cousins in SW Virginia who are great athletes too. Jaymil is a senior running back at J.I. Burton and Boo Sensabaugh played at J.I. Burton and started at corner for West Virginia a few years ago.

I had forgot about Boo. Any idea what he is doing these days? We played ball together at the Boy's Club (before he moved to SWVA). You want to talk about a speedster, Boo was one of the fastes kids I was ever around!

worlhead,

Brandon went on and played at Appy State.

Cory played QB at D-B (was a back-up to Ryan Wagner, now on the D-B coaching staff)...Cory played quite a bit and did a fine job...he also was an outstanding pitcher on the D-B baseball team and he went on to pitch at MTSU for 4 years...

Great family, that happens to have a bunch of fine athletes in it...

Roll Tribe Roll

worlhead,

Brandon went on and played at Appy State.

Cory played QB at D-B (was a back-up to Ryan Wagner, now on the D-B coaching staff)...Cory played quite a bit and did a fine job...he also was an outstanding pitcher on the D-B baseball team and he went on to pitch at MTSU for 4 years...

Great family, that happens to have a bunch of fine athletes in it...

Roll Tribe Roll

You Da MAN!

I couldn't remember if Cory played all 4 yrs of football or not. That was 2 or 3 years after me (LOL).

Thanks for the input! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Watchdog

Since you are obsessed with the fact that Sensabaugh was in the game so late, rubbing SC noses in it, tell me how they were doing that when:

1. Chris didn't play the 1st 2 series of the game and left with 3 min to go...that equates to approx 3 qtrs for a freshman playing in his 3rd varsity game

2. The offense only scored 3 points in the 4th....not exactly rubbing your face in it.

And now you are whining that they weren't working on improving the passing game...correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that how you run up the score by passing the ball? Seriously, at this point I'm really not sure what your beef is other than whatever to make it look like the coaches are the issue. Please enlighten me /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Maroon and grey stick to your x's and o's and not the debate team. As far as your first point, it doesnt matter if he didnt play until the 3rd qtr. and he is a 7th grader. If you are up 30-6 and still have your number one back with over 150 yards in less than 3qtrs, CS running the ball in the red zone with 3 minutes on the clock that bud is not exactly freezing the score. As far as them only scoring only 3 points in the 4th, it was not like the first team wasnt trying. An interception for TD by a first teamer that was called back in the final minutes is the ONLY reason you can make the arguement they only scored 3. As far as DB running the score up throwing the ball, that would be a first this season. At least the arguement could be made that they were truely getting that experience (passing, which is much needed) for the playoffs. IF they were able to throw the ball, then throttle it down some more. For that matter, work on field goals. Up that much, call on the kicker to have to perform on demand. That is pressure and THAT is how you get ready for the playoffs. Hmmm, 3 points, how important is that number over the past couple of years vs a Fr trying to run for over 200 yards? Running CS and the first team inside the red zone up 30-6 with 3 minutes left is not getting you ready for the playoffs, just making the score 37-6. "A coaching issue"? I didnt invent that but did help Al Gore invent the internet.