Dobyns-Bennett vs Karns

Tribefb

Roop at QB be next yr, is that a joke??? I mean seriously has ne1 seen #10 play QB at all be4, or just like to start controversies. Not to knock on jv but didnt they lose to elizabethon, and get creamed by south??? While when #10 was QB they went undefeated last yr and that was without J Slyvester because he was playin varsity. But #7 can get on here and say what he wants, but just remember whose makin you look good out there on Fri nights.

#10 is one of the best athletes on the team and can play any number of places.The junior class was very strong at one time.Maybe,one of the strongest in a while.With that said,Roop is a fine young qb and makes very good desicions with the ball.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice 35-7 win, but I wouldn't take too much from it. Defense didn't start out great, but as usual we made the necessary adjustments. QB play and passing game was fairly nice, IMO. Game was well attended by Tribe fans. The game was over after the long interception return by Dukart.

This Karns team is pretty much phoning it in at this point. Injuries, coaching issues, etc. have taken their toal on what was hoped to be a season that would have the Beaver Believers moving in a new direction. Instead it is just more of the same.

I don't know who does the announcing work for Karns, but I would suggest that he alter the amount of prescription medication that he is currently taking. He is either taking too much or too little. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

How about Campbell Co beating Science Hill? I wonder how the topper are liking their new coach about now?

A nice 35-7 win, but I wouldn't take too much from it. Defense didn't start out great, but as usual we made the necessary adjustments. QB play and passing game was fairly nice, IMO. Game was well attended by Tribe fans. The game was over after the long interception return by Dukart.

This Karns team is pretty much phoning it in at this point. Injuries, coaching issues, etc. have taken their toal on what was hoped to be a season that would have the Beaver Believers moving in a new direction. Instead it is just more of the same.

I don't know who does the announcing work for Karns, but I would suggest that he alter the amount of prescription medication that he is currently taking. He is either taking too much or too little. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

How about Campbell Co beating Science Hill? I wonder how the topper are liking their new coach about now?

I liked the annouuncer last night. He was having a good time nomatter what.I'd take him and the concessions people at J Fred. I've never seen anybody come into our stands and take orders.The food was great and the people were fun to be around.If we had those guys,we could drop the race!!

Roop at QB be next yr, is that a joke??? I mean seriously has ne1 seen #10 play QB at all be4, or just like to start controversies. Not to knock on jv but didnt they lose to elizabethon, and get creamed by south??? While when #10 was QB they went undefeated last yr and that was without J Slyvester because he was playin varsity. But #7 can get on here and say what he wants, but just remember whose makin you look good out there on Fri nights.

you are absolutly correct Titan...he makes 7 look good. thats why they call it a team. he'll make any QB look good he is a great athlete. Dont have to be QB to help the tribe win. Just remember Titan...it dont have to be "either/or," it can be "both/and" ITs all about getting your best 11 on the field at the same time. As for the JV record...dont get too caught up over the records...make sure you are comparing apples to apples. JV's have really improved. they are playing well. Each school uses JV games different, whatever makes your program better. Not always good judge of varsity success. For instance, Eliz dont leave many at home when they play a JV game. That not a slam on Eliz. just a factor of numbers. Each school uses JV games differntly. best to go cheer and support and not read a lot into final scores