Dobyns-Bennett vs Karns

Tribefb

Let's remember that all these kids are still very young and it puts a lot on them to build a monument in their name.No one can live up to what us fans sometimes exspect.If one part of the puzzle fails during a game,the whole team will fail.Chris is a great kid from a fine family as far as I've seen for many years.let's try and respect his family by not puting the world on him.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris is the son of Brandon Sensabaugh......Brandon was a senior in 1989 he was a lineman (both ways) GREAT PLAYER! Brandon's brother Preston Sensabaugh was a star on the lines and graduated in 1991. Preston went on to play 4 years at MTSU! They also have another brother (Corey) that graduated in 1993 (i think) and I believe Corey played baseball only at DB. (not really sure what all Corey played to be honest). But I can say all of these guys are A1 guys! Some of you may remember thier dad Richard, he coached any and everthing at the Boy's Club back in the day (late 70's into the 80's).

Thanks to those who have cleared the family tree up. It does get confusing for those who are not D-B fans from the Bobby Dodd days.

I look forward to the next great thread topic next year - who was the greatest Sensibaugh?

Let's remember that all these kids are still very young and it puts a lot on them to build a monument in their name.No one can live up to what us fans sometimes exspect.If one part of the puzzle fails during a game,the whole team will fail.Chris is a great kid from a fine family as far as I've seen for many years.let's try and respect his family by not puting the world on him.

OK for now for a 16 year old freshman but I can assure you the world (at least the D-B version) will be on him if he continues to be as succesful as I think he will be. Can he lead D-B to their first state title? Who knows.

Let's all take care of business first this Friday against the Beavers!

Thanks to those who have cleared the family tree up. It does get confusing for those who are not D-B fans from the Bobby Dodd days.

I look forward to the next great thread topic next year - who was the greatest Sensibaugh?

We just went back to the mid - late 80's! I thought Mr. Dodd was little older than that??

That would be a fairly short thread as you have it, because it is SENSABAUGH...!!!...

Roll Tribe Roll

Maroon and grey stick to your x's and o's and not the debate team. As far as your first point, it doesnt matter if he didnt play until the 3rd qtr. and he is a 7th grader. If you are up 30-6 and still have your number one back with over 150 yards in less than 3qtrs, CS running the ball in the red zone with 3 minutes on the clock that bud is not exactly freezing the score. As far as them only scoring only 3 points in the 4th, it was not like the first team wasnt trying. An interception for TD by a first teamer that was called back in the final minutes is the ONLY reason you can make the arguement they only scored 3. As far as DB running the score up throwing the ball, that would be a first this season. At least the arguement could be made that they were truely getting that experience (passing, which is much needed) for the playoffs. IF they were able to throw the ball, then throttle it down some more. For that matter, work on field goals. Up that much, call on the kicker to have to perform on demand. That is pressure and THAT is how you get ready for the playoffs. Hmmm, 3 points, how important is that number over the past couple of years vs a Fr trying to run for over 200 yards? Running CS and the first team inside the red zone up 30-6 with 3 minutes left is not getting you ready for the playoffs, just making the score 37-6. "A coaching issue"? I didnt invent that but did help Al Gore invent the internet.

They did work of field goals...kicking the field goal instead of going for it on 4th down to run up the score as you claim they were trying to do. That interception for a TD by a 1st stringer was off the 1st string qb. Give it up...up by 21 and running the ball late is a poor example of rubbing noses in it. Sorry. I guess you invented global warming as well