Dobyns-Bennett vs Karns

Tribefb

OK for now for a 16 year old freshman but I can assure you the world (at least the D-B version) will be on him if he continues to be as succesful as I think he will be. Can he lead D-B to their first state title? Who knows.Let's all take care of business first this Friday against the Beavers!

etfanI still can't figure out if you are a DB fan or not because you say "let's all take care of business" but its hard to tell from the posts I have read. FYI- TSSAA recognizes 6 state football championships however you slice it.

CS will have 6 touchdowns.Ring(who we haven't talked about since CS came up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) will have 2 Touchdowns with 3 interceptions

Please...say what you will but Bart hasn't thrown 3 interceptions in any game and he wont start in this one.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did work of field goals...kicking the field goal instead of going for it on 4th down to run up the score as you claim they were trying to do. That interception for a TD by a 1st stringer was off the 1st string qb. Give it up...up by 21 and running the ball late is a poor example of rubbing noses in it. Sorry. I guess you invented global warming as well

Show some sportsmanship and take your first team out first when up by 21 with 3 minutes left. Oh, I guess you want the losing coach to signal with a towel that he has had enough? My child, tell the entire story, not just part. "running the ball late is" rubbing the nose in it when the best running back has almot 200 yards, 4TDs and inside the red zone. If had been a 3rd string senior getting to score his only high school TD, no problem. Not the CS show. Of course had he been hurt I would love to hear the GC song you would be singing this week! Altough it was predicted to rain during the day today, I DIDN'T LET IT! Sincerely AG

Show some sportsmanship and take your first team out first when up by 21 with 3 minutes left. Oh, I guess you want the losing coach to signal with a towel that he has had enough? My child, tell the entire story, not just part. "running the ball late is" rubbing the nose in it when the best running back has almot 200 yards, 4TDs and inside the red zone. If had been a 3rd string senior getting to score his only high school TD, no problem. Not the CS show.

What a difference 3 weeks make! 3 weeks ago you guys complain about not being able to score. Now you fuss about scoring too much. Give me a freaking break! They'll get their chance to show how good they are soon enough. Face it, the starters need playing time to hone skills. Nobody is trying to run the score up.