EAST HICKMAN VS. LORETTO

eaglepride

Just saying. They haven't so far. Beat 'em in middle school, beat 'em this year. They've got 2 more years left. #10, #6, #24, #71, #57, #64, #52. Those are all sophomores that start for Harpeth. You might recognize some of them.....We might. At least 5 of those sophomores won't play JV tonight.

Ive heard that alot of players have quit on Coach Jones bc of the losses.... Any info on this???? Keep working East.... It can only get better!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive heard that alot of players have quit on Coach Jones bc of the losses.... Any info on this???? Keep working East.... It can only get better!!!!

Coach Jones is doing great, he is slowly weeding out the ones that really dont want to be there. This is a good thing, because the ones that really want to be there are bonding, still some small issues, some crazy parents still causing issues , but they are climbing that hill. They are looking better each day. Coaching is not the problem, those guys are great! It is no weights the entire year ( this team has never lifted weights as of yet ) and fatigue is the big factor right now.

Coach Jones is doing great, he is slowly weeding out the ones that really dont want to be there. This is a good thing, because the ones that really want to be there are bonding, still some small issues, some crazy parents still causing issues , but they are climbing that hill. They are looking better each day. Coaching is not the problem, those guys are great! It is no weights the entire year ( this team has never lifted weights as of yet ) and fatigue is the big factor right now.

If you are not lifting weights, nor running what are you all doing?? Just curious, not trying to start anything

If you are not lifting weights, nor running what are you all doing?? Just curious, not trying to start anything

Coach dont want no weights lifted until season is over, then we will finally hit the iron.

If it was me I would have them in the weight room long ago, we are not contending for anything, so it dont matter, they need to get stronger.

According to the rosters, East dresses more than Harpeth. They had 46 listed on the roster. Harpeth's lucky to have 34 in pads.

From the Tennessean: 9 seniors, 11 juniors, 45 total

2007 East Hickman Football roster

No. Player Position Ht. Wt. Class

2 Austin Lehman QB/DB SO

3 Chris Newland WR/DB FR

4 Chris Farley RB/DB SO

5 Chris Meyer WR/DB JR

6 Matt Brady WR/DB SR

7 Logan Wilbanks WR/LB FR

9 Andrew Fisher WR/DB SR

10 Derrick Gossett QB/DB FR

14 Sterling Anderson WR/DB SO

15 Thomas Yeargan WR/DB FR

16 Kyle Iles RB/LB FR

17 Brandon Tidwell WR/LB FR

18 Blake Grahm RB/LB SO

20 Lamar Collier RB/DB FR

21 Lee Zeigler WR/DB SR

22 Jacob Voyles RB/LB SO

24 Trey Arrowood RB/DB SO

25 Adrian Rayes RB/LB JR

29 Josh Boliou WR/DB SO

30 Robert Anderson RB/LB FR

31 William Allen WR/DB SR

32 Brett Cadieu WR/LB JR

34 Zack Miles RB/LB FR

39 Justin Jennette RB/LB JR

42 Chris Gordon RB/LB FR

49 Blake Lilly RB/LB FR

50 Anthony Daniels OL/DL SR

51 Dalton Scoggins OL/DL JR

52 James Crabtree OL/DL JR

53 Curtis Phillips OL/LB SO

54 Herby Watts OL/DL SR

55 Ollie Ragsdale OL/LB SO

56 Matt Ferguson OL/DL SO

57 Jeremy Jackson OL/DL SR

60 Brad Hargrove OL/DL JR

63 Zack Roberts OL/DL JR

66 Tim Woods OL/DL JR

67 Josh Chessor OL/DL SO

71 Kevin Wilson OL/DL SR

72 Roy Johnson OL/DL JR

74 Justin Gramlin OL/DL SR

75 Jake Barnhill OL/DL SO

77 Alex Collier OL/DL FR

85 Kenneth Waynick WR/LB JR

87 Dalton Frazier WR/DB SO

actually 14 of that roster quit 2 seniors 6 brady,74 gramlin. 6 junors 63 roberts, 85 waynick, 66 woods, 51 scoggins, 32 cadieu, 25 reyes. 3 sophmore 55 ragsdale, 18 grahm, 67 chessor. 3 freshman 77 collier, 16 isles, 15 yeargan. and junior bollio and senior fisher are both hurt so take those 16 off and add 25 Chase and 8 douglas. and that gives you 31 players that can play.

thanks. Then Harpeth and East were about even on available players last week.

Good luck against Loretto.

I am pulling for you East boys. My boy played with the freshman and sophmores during his middle school yrs at east. I know you guys have the talent and the heart, just keep on keeping on. We are all Hickman County residents and I'll be pulling for you guys. I hope you are pulling for us on our trip to the big Hohenwald this week as well.