7AAA Girls Basketball

PHargis

Sounds like to me, somebody's "cupcake" isn't getting enough playing time. I for one take "Spartaboy" side, he's just telling it like it is. Sparta's year will be next year. Their junior class is the glue to this team, but everyone who watches 7aaa basketball will tell any Sparta fan, that is smart enough to listen, You have a lack of size. And with most teams returning their main playmakers for next year, don't look to lock up that district titlle, or for that matter state title just yet. Believe me when I tell you, I know your team probably better than most sparta people who post on here, YOU DO NOT HAVE A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM in waiting. The SWAMI has spoken, read it and cry like a baby !!

Im gonna have to give it to theview on this one, for the most part. Sparta should have only lost a couple of games so far this year. And your right also 14, they are not a state title team, but I didnt see theview say they were. Swami you seem pretty intelligent, but you have got to realize that Sparta lives and breathes basketball and whether it be just a fan or a parent we all want what is best for our players, and we dont care to voice our opinion on how we think it needs to get done. If pioneer country was more basketball driven I am sure you would see a lot more angry post about mcminnville's coaching staff. Do you not think that WC's girls should be playing a lot better than how they are? Do you not think they should be winning some of these games they are loosing?

If you know these girls as well as you say you do than I would think you probably agree with theview more than you let on. He/she may have went a little overboard but for the most part they made some painful yet true points. You have to agree.........just a little /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a while since Ive posted, but Ive been reading for weeks now and I cant take it any longer.

Spartaboy, heres your problem you think our girls arent any good and we have the best coaching staff in the state. The only time you have anything to say is when the coach is getting badmouthed. We have a very talented team, a team that should be winning 95% of their games easily.

Brian Haley does not know basketball, plain and simple. As deep as our girls are,what we lack in talent we should more than compensate for in depth. We could all-out press for the entire game and not miss a beat, by the time the fourth quarter comes the other team should be completely wore down. (Depth......I can hear you now.) Yes WC girls are by far the deepest team in the district, but Haley doesnt know how to use it, which is why we havent got to see some of the girls Im about to name off. cash, roberts, daniels, yslas, delaney, paige, sims, wilson, simpson, alspaugh, thats ten easy and maybe another on the bench that sould see some more time. Lets face the facts we have the worst coach in the district and if something doesnt give some of the players wont be back next year. Would you continue to play knowing that your coach couldnt coach his way out of a paper bag? No. Its humiliating.

Just like truckersbuddy said, everytime Sparta gets some excitment going, getting the crowd into the game he throws on the brakes.

Defend him all you want spartaboy but WC girls have plenty of talent to win these games they are loosing, theyre just not getting put in position to win.

What happened to Simpson and Alspaugh Spartaboy, are they terrible? No. Then why arent they in the games?

Spartaboy, next time you talk to Haley, and I know you do, tell him about coacht. Maybe he could get on here and pick up some tips.

Till next time I get ticked..........C-ya later!

Right on TheView, I guess you can add him on the idiot list SpartaBoy. But you are right I been saying this but in different ways all along. Its all about player rotation. And you even left off Randolph who was playing alot but now she doesn't get a minute now. So thats eleven girls who could see action. I actually think we have a pretty good staff. Maybe he needs to listen to the one who actually coached some college ball. We have talent. Sadly to say we wont get to see it. But hey Im a idiot. TheView you are right SpartaBoy only types when he has defend his buddy. They are on a buddy system.I don't think Haley is completely terrible just doesn't have enough experience.He could be a good coach in time.2 girls that you mentioned doesn't even get in the game. One played alot last year and the other started at the first of the year. He doesn't know who to play, every game its something different. I wonder if Cash will even play Friday? Heck, she didn't play much last night. Eleven girls! He could press all day. He has fast girls.. He has Delaney and Simpson up top if he ever wanted to play a 1-3-1 press.But you have all kinds of Defenses to choose from.

Our Offense

Well lets have Roberts bring it down with Paige or Daniels on the left block,have Yslas and Cash on the same side as Paige or Daniles at the 3 point line. Delaney is at 3 point line on the other side. Cash and Yslas set the double screen for P or D if thats not there which it should be but if not then Roberts pivots to the other side and makes a good ball fake to Delaney on the outside to send Delaney to the back door and goes with a pass right at the block for Delaney for a wide open lay up. Of course thats on a man defense. I know it may be hard to follow. But I cant draw it up for you on here. Remember im just a fan just giving my opinion.It may not be good.But I enjoy giving it anyways /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thanks for reading

Im gonna have to give it to theview on this one, for the most part. Sparta should have only lost a couple of games so far this year. And your right also 14, they are not a state title team, but I didnt see theview say they were. Swami you seem pretty intelligent, but you have got to realize that Sparta lives and breathes basketball and whether it be just a fan or a parent we all want what is best for our players, and we dont care to voice our opinion on how we think it needs to get done. If pioneer country was more basketball driven I am sure you would see a lot more angry post about mcminnville's coaching staff. Do you not think that WC's girls should be playing a lot better than how they are? Do you not think they should be winning some of these games they are loosing?

If you know these girls as well as you say you do than I would think you probably agree with theview more than you let on. He/she may have went a little overboard but for the most part they made some painful yet true points. You have to agree.........just a little /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Have you read the Warren County thread ? Would you like to swap coaches for next year ? I do know your team and your history, and there is NOT a championship team in the making in any class you have at Sparta right now. Get real people !!!

Have you read the Warren County thread ? Would you like to swap coaches for next year ? I do know your team and your history, and there is NOT a championship team in the making in any class you have at Sparta right now. Get real people !!!

when do you want to make the swap, now or finish out the season.LOL. I would like to hear some reasons. Do you not agree with theview on how deep our girls are? Do you not agree that they should be running the other teams legs off and playing in your face D all night long? I do, because I know that we do have the depth to do so. And, we're not asking for a gold ball, what we want is to simply win the games against the teams that we are simply better than.

How many Sparta people are saying we have a championship team?

Its been a while since Ive posted, but Ive been reading for weeks now and I cant take it any longer.

Spartaboy, heres your problem you think our girls arent any good and we have the best coaching staff in the state. The only time you have anything to say is when the coach is getting badmouthed. We have a very talented team, a team that should be winning 95% of their games easily.

Brian Haley does not know basketball, plain and simple. As deep as our girls are,what we lack in talent we should more than compensate for in depth. We could all-out press for the entire game and not miss a beat, by the time the fourth quarter comes the other team should be completely wore down. (Depth......I can hear you now.) Yes WC girls are by far the deepest team in the district, but Haley doesnt know how to use it, which is why we havent got to see some of the girls Im about to name off. cash, roberts, daniels, yslas, delaney, paige, sims, wilson, simpson, alspaugh, thats ten easy and maybe another on the bench that sould see some more time. Lets face the facts we have the worst coach in the district and if something doesnt give some of the players wont be back next year. Would you continue to play knowing that your coach couldnt coach his way out of a paper bag? No. Its humiliating.

Just like truckersbuddy said, everytime Sparta gets some excitment going, getting the crowd into the game he throws on the brakes.

Defend him all you want spartaboy but WC girls have plenty of talent to win these games they are loosing, theyre just not getting put in position to win.

What happened to Simpson and Alspaugh Spartaboy, are they terrible? No. Then why arent they in the games?

Spartaboy, next time you talk to Haley, and I know you do, tell him about coacht. Maybe he could get on here and pick up some tips.

Till next time I get ticked..........C-ya later!

Well, you are right. I am tired of Bryan ball! He has proven the point that he never could play ball and now we see that he cannot coach ball either. Let's face it, thanks to nepotism, he will be our coach for a long time.

What these girls need is some encouragement! Byran tells them that they are "stupid ball players"!!! That's not what they need. Byran needs to learn a little about child development...how to talk to them.

They dispise him. Ball is not fun to them. Byran, quit putting these girls down. If they shoot and miss, so what, encourage them to keep trying.

14, He wasn't talking bout the state, he was talking more like maybe 2nd in the district or even first.Spartaman, you know why the swap couldn't happen.LOL. Stop trying to make deals under the table. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It appears to me, that there are more coaches in the bleachers (and on coacht) at White Co. than, anywhere in the state.

That's been a problem there for years. Football and Basketball.

They have a glass house and everyone is throwing rocks.

name a few more instances over the years, I for one would like to hear them? I think Sparta knows what their problem is in football, and its not coaching!