Oneida @ Sunbright

LOOPIE

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my opinion but I believe Oneida will finish 2ond and play either Grace or Cloudland in the 1st round.

I agree , But I think this is the worst match up for oneida, Grace Offense will put points on the board, and Oneida's def is one of the best in 1A But if they want to win in the playoffs they will need some end zone play. But You know what they say " defense win championships" But it still need a little help. I realy like this team ,they have played great def all year, But they are overlooked by everyone. I don't know how they keep winning. I would not want to play them early in the playoffs.

well evidently this thrad fell off the map...Oneida wins 35-13...Was up 21-0 fq, 28-0 half....35-7 3q...jv played 4th and sunbright scored on very last play....Good job boys way to play..BTW sunbright was held to 9 yds first half...Chief lambert had that defense looking GOOD....Lets get ready for next week...Oneida vs OPEN....I pick Oneida in a close one