Oneida @ Sunbright

LOOPIE

The Indian defense is just stiffling. It must be like playing in 1000% humidity for an offense. Ole Hudson and Buttram have really come a long way since the start of the season as well as Sexton. And the Woodard boys too! Man, too many to mention. All of them hitters!

They just have to start scoring. The boys can march the ball very well, Good sustained drives. Just Got to light up the Score board! As soon as that killer instinct clicks in the offense like it does on defense, Oneida will put up a bunch of points.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad Question, Bama! Oneida only has two games left on their schedule, I'd say Tony Lambert will have his kids be very aware of that fact. Are they in the play-offs? I wouldn't doubt that for a minute, BUT position in the play-offs is every bit as important as just being in'em. Sunbright might just make us stink for a while. All I know is they do their best work when you least expect them to! I expect to beat them, but it would be stupid to not show up and get the job done. Greenback the following week makes their season if they could hang us with an L. I won't get too far into the play-offs until they are here.

Oneida - 44

Subbright - 6

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bad Question, Bama! Oneida only has two games left on their schedule, I'd say Tony Lambert will have his kids be very aware of that fact. Are they in the play-offs? I wouldn't doubt that for a minute, BUT position in the play-offs is every bit as important as just being in'em. Sunbright might just make us stink for a while. All I know is they do their best work when you least expect them to! I expect to beat them, but it would be stupid to not show up and get the job done. Greenback the following week makes their season if they could hang us with an L. I won't get too far into the play-offs until they are here.

Oneida - 44

Subbright - 6

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does oneida know who they will possibly be playin jazzy?

Although all the protocols are not in place, I'd say Jellico or Cosby or Grace. Of course that is way out there, but I believe the emphasis is on securing home field early. Sunbright is a big game for Oneida because we would love to 1) get momentum and 2) close the deal on second place.

Kaz

Assuming, which is bad to do just look at college footbal, harriman loses to midway (I think we can safely say thats a good chance) then oneida has to win atleast one of the next two games in order to finish 2nd in the region. If they finish second, all i know is they get home field advantage. Unless midway somehow drops the rest of their games, but i do not know what their schedule even is, saying they have the games to drop. IF harriman beats midway, then its a confusing as all heck 3 way tie,with Midway taking 1st because of their better record, then oneida finishing second if they win out.

Just my opinion but I believe Oneida will finish 2ond and play either Grace or Cloudland in the 1st round.

Lets just get past this week before we start looking ahead...Yea it's PREDICTED to be an easy win but lets make sure of it and get the job done.....

I believe we owe somebody down there a little sumpun sumpun don't we...

Congrats to Cheese on defensive player of the week. WBIR is aweful, barely mention Justin, then talk about the kid they wanted to win. Why not just pick that kid an go on! Oh well, it is.....what it is! Now I remeber why I don't watch the news.

It's Friday and the clock is ticking! Time to Execute! Time to get the ball across the goal line Indians! Time to explain things with your helmet! Man, makes me want to smash something! Need to start drinking de-caff.

Oneida 31 - Sunbright 10

Congrats to Cheese on defensive player of the week. WBIR is aweful, barely mention Justin, then talk about the kid they wanted to win. Why not just pick that kid an go on! Oh well, it is.....what it is! Now I remeber why I don't watch the news.

It's Friday and the clock is ticking! Time to Execute! Time to get the ball across the goal line Indians! Time to explain things with your helmet! Man, makes me want to smash something! Need to start drinking de-caff.

Oneida 31 - Sunbright 10

what was his stats?