TC AT MJCS

#1jacket fan

TC lost one of its biggest supporters over the weekend. I would personally like to say how much i thought of Boomer Woodard and how much he will be missed on friday nights by all jacket fans! I would also like to tell his many friends and especially his family that our prayers are with you in this very sad time. It is bad when any family member passes but when they are so young it makes it that much more difficult. Walking the sidelines will definitely be different especially on the creekbank. Boomer you will be surely missed!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A terrible accident that has once again claimed the life of one of our local young people. It puts in prespective the importance of living every day as if it is your last. I know he will be missed by all our yellow jacket faithfull. I still miss old Sam sitting on the 50 every friday night. He was lucky in that he got to see alot more fridays than Boomer. Prayers to the Woodard family.

What a year this has become. I prayed it would end. The loss of so many young kids lately. Everyone who loves this young man, may God be with you to comfort you in your sorrow and show you the way to continue on with him in your hearts.

I think sometimes God sends a special person or messenger to us to show us his love is still with us even in the darkest of times. When this message is fulfilled he calls them home. I too lost a child, and for it God taught me to love. To pay more attention and appreciate what I have everyday. I wished a million times I had said I love you more and took more time with her. I learned to really love and show it. That was my message, and in time all involved will understand their message from this young mans time with all he interacted with. He was special and he will be missed. But your love for him is everlasting and will never perish. Cherish it. Pass it on to everyone you meet. Pass the message of love. Its much harder to love than hate. You have to work at love. Hate comes naturally. Tell someone today you love them it will make you both feel better. I hope this inspires and enlightens all that read this also. May God bless you all with the true meaning of love and the wisdom to show it..While you have the chance.

Mo$$$$ from GV