Big 9 Confrence

iamtheboonenation

For you guys to know so much about what goes on with my son, I'd like to know where you are staying in my house because I have only 2 dependents(Bronson & my daughter). You don't know what mail is coming or from what college. You don't know what coaches I have talked to on the phone so untill you talk to me first hand don't get on here saying things you don't know are true. Bronson will play college ball I don't know where that will be and nether does he at this point. There are alot of colleges looking some are D 1. Morgan is old school and thinks the tallest is always the post. Someone on here said there are 3 other post. Morgan needs to step back and look at the dynamics of the team, use them where they are best suited. There's alot more I could say but it's pointless. You have already made up your minds about what you think will happen next year. WE will all have to wait and see WANT WE?

Bronson is just a big kid. He is not basketball gifted. Now give someone like Turnball from TN High or Albright from Central then you might have a ETSU or FSU prospect.

Anybody elses mom want to come on here and embarass their son ???

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, ok. When did i ever bash a Dobyns-Bennett player on the boards??? Never.

Secondly, Strenth Alone doesnt make a player, All the kids a DB have an INCREDIBLE work ethic. (if they didnt, would they be on the squad?? i dont think so.)

Third, Stop assuming That person Bronsonsmum and myself is really Flack.

Fourth, Never said Scholarships..... I said LOOKS..... go and LOOK at the post yourself please. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All in all, Maybe you need to go LOOK back and reread the posts multiple times before posting on here yourself, Because never did i say i lived 2- 3 hrs away, i was talking about Workouts!!! PRACTICE, RUNNING, Sprints.... Suicides. You know, what the kids do in the months of October - November to get in shape??

Got it? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Because u need to get your stuff straight.

Bronson, you just said that Edwards' name was not in the listings and yours was. You are implying you are better than him, which you are not. Second, you have run around school saying you were getting a half acedemic/ half athletic scholarship to FSU. And yes one of your first posts said you lived one to two hours away. Your post on

October 29th at 11:01 clearly says "Just a supporter of the kid, hoping others will support him.Its not like that all the time, it could be a family memeber, freind, another coach, or even another School player.but in this case, its a Family member that lives a good 1 -2hrs away.... he doesnt know that i post on here, Hope he never finds out." You are caught up in your own lies because you are actually Bronson Flack.

Hey,you know I'm getting a bit tired of the bashing and defending of my son. You've beaten down Cradic and now Flack so why not move on and let another beaten dog die?

And to let you know I wasn't defending Bronson's play(Hardy is the best post in my opinion). I was letting you know he will continue ball on the next level somewhere. The discount sure will help a single parent with the cost of him getting a GOOD EDUCATION. To me it doesn't matter if it's 1,2 or 3 D as long as the money is there. Do you understand me now?

Charlie Morgan is a good coach he gets a lot out of those boys on a daily basis. Yes I think he's old school but so is Pitts but it works and that's what counts. But hey we're talking about kids here and they will never be perfect. (There is no perfect human) No two teams are alike from year to year, that's where adjustments are made. The depth you talk about was there last year Charlie just didn't choose to use it. maybe he saw what could happen this year and saved it.

Little do you know Mudd, he wasn't embarrassed by my post. I didn't say anything to embarrass him. But maybe you are right and parents shouldn't post, if that's the case this thread would be dead.

Here's the difference Wacoidiot, during Thomas's junior and senior year, DB was just as deep at post as they are now. The reason Thomas averaged around 20 points is not because he was one of Morgan's "favorites" or because the system was any different. It was because Thomas was a PLAYER and did things at 6'5" that Bronson can't even do at 6'9". Anyone who has spent any time around Charlie or his system would know how he runs things. You do things his way or you don't play. Well, an exception to that was Thomas. Thomas did what Thomas wanted to do, but when the lights came on, Thomas produced. No matter what he did in practice or trouble off of the court, Charlie had no choice but to play him because he was a gamer and you knew what you were going to get out of him night in and night out. As I said, this team does not have any Thomas Harrison-like players, therefore no one will come remotely close to averaging 20 points per game. And to the clown that said this team was better than the 02-03 and 03-04 teams, you are nuts.

Tell me this, who on this team is going to guard the guys from that team? The 02-03 team would beat this team by at least 15 points in a scrimmage. Let me spell this out for you, the starting 5 on the 02-03 team was:

PG: Joey Blackwell

SG: Azmar Blye

SG: Henry Williams

F: Jarrod Wooten

F: Thomas Harrison

All 5 of those guys went on to play some form of basketball after college, if even for a little while. You students need to get off the computers and get back to studying or passing notes to your girlfriends because your defending of Bronson is not going to work with me. Why don't you spend your time defending Marshall Hardy, who Charlie called his "most improved player" and has already put up 20 points in a game, under the same system that Bronson plays in, yet he has never done that in his career.

Really and truly you don't have to keep reminding all of us of your ignorance about basketball and especially DB basketball. Most people around DB basketball (those that have been around the program since the Van-Huss days) are saying that up to this point this team is the best one sinse Steve Shipley was coach. I don't remember the years but there was a couple of years when Carns & Mills played and that team was probably better. Tom Taylor said that very same thing the other night on the radio when DB played Central and Eddie Durham agreed. Those two can probably tell you more about DB basketball than everybody else combined. Up to this point this team is better than any other in the past 15 years. That is what the experts say, thats what I say, and thats what most anybody with any knowledge of DB basketball is saying. That leaves you and the other screen names you create to disagree. Either way you are wrong and I am right, a trend that continues with every post. Have a nice day Mo-Ron of the week.

Really and truly you don't have to keep reminding all of us of your ignorance about basketball and especially DB basketball. Most people around DB basketball (those that have been around the program since the Van-Huss days) are saying that up to this point this team is the best one sinse Steve Shipley was coach. I don't remember the years but there was a couple of years when Carns & Mills played and that team was probably better. Tom Taylor said that very same thing the other night on the radio when DB played Central and Eddie Durham agreed. Those two can probably tell you more about DB basketball than everybody else combined. Up to this point this team is better than any other in the past 15 years. That is what the experts say, thats what I say, and thats what most anybody with any knowledge of DB basketball is saying. That leaves you and the other screen names you create to disagree. Either way you are wrong and I am right, a trend that continues with every post. Have a nice day Mo-Ron of the week.

Waco, aka Bronson's boyfriend, you are clueless. First of all, Tom Taylor does not work on the radio with Eddie Durham. Mistake #1. By bringing up the people that have been on the DB bandwagon since the Van Huss days, you are much older than I thought, but yet you still post on a board about high school sports-- you must be a cool guy. Mistake #2. This is the only screen name I post under, and you can see my the volume of my posts that it is not very often that I do, because unlike you, I have a life and a job and family that commands more of my time than CoachT and arguing over high school sports. Mistake #3.

Have a nice day clown.

While I'm at it, Skunk this is directed to you. I know you have been around DB sports longer than I so I am asking for your opinion. I would like to hear from a KNOWLEDGABLE person if I may be wrong about this. Is this years team better than all of the other teams Morgan has had at DB? I know you have had 2 sons play on those other teams so I understand you could be a little biased, but do you think this team could guard and score on the teams of the past that Blye, H. Williams, J. Wooten, T. Harrison, and those guys played on?

Here's the difference Wacoidiot, during Thomas's junior and senior year, DB was just as deep at post as they are now. The reason Thomas averaged around 20 points is not because he was one of Morgan's "favorites" or because the system was any different. It was because Thomas was a PLAYER and did things at 6'5" that Bronson can't even do at 6'9". Anyone who has spent any time around Charlie or his system would know how he runs things. You do things his way or you don't play. Well, an exception to that was Thomas. Thomas did what Thomas wanted to do, but when the lights came on, Thomas produced. No matter what he did in practice or trouble off of the court, Charlie had no choice but to play him because he was a gamer and you knew what you were going to get out of him night in and night out. As I said, this team does not have any Thomas Harrison-like players, therefore no one will come remotely close to averaging 20 points per game. And to the clown that said this team was better than the 02-03 and 03-04 teams, you are nuts.

Tell me this, who on this team is going to guard the guys from that team? The 02-03 team would beat this team by at least 15 points in a scrimmage. Let me spell this out for you, the starting 5 on the 02-03 team was:

PG: Joey Blackwell

SG: Azmar Blye

SG: Henry Williams

F: Jarrod Wooten

F: Thomas Harrison

All 5 of those guys went on to play some form of basketball after college, if even for a little while. You students need to get off the computers and get back to studying or passing notes to your girlfriends because your defending of Bronson is not going to work with me. Why don't you spend your time defending Marshall Hardy, who Charlie called his "most improved player" and has already put up 20 points in a game, under the same system that Bronson plays in, yet he has never done that in his career.

I watched the 02-03 DB team also and IMO they are nowhere as deep as you are now. On that team Harrison was the team and everyone else just complemented his talent (I will say that Blackwell could shoot lights out if he got hot). There was no boubt on who you had to stop in order to defeat the Indians of 02-03...but who do you key on this year??? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> This years team could uses several different combinations and still be just as good. No one player on this team would be missed.

I think I??™m starting to see through the smoke here. Some of you feel that Bronson is stealing some of Jordans thunder??¦.am I right? Believe me you will be thankful that you have both when you get past this region. If you want an outsiders opinion that has closely watched the last 6 years of Big 9 competition??¦here it is. This group you have right now are special. I have seen many good athletes and talents take the floor for the Indians in the last several years but never a combination like you have this year. My favorite has to be the ???Road Warriors??? of the 05-06 team. You remember??¦the team that practically every DB fan said was the worst team that had ever put on a DB uniform but ended up winning the District tournament only to loose to Greeneville in the finals of the Regional and then to Bearden in the Sectional game of the State tournament.

I watched the 02-03 DB team also and IMO they are nowhere as deep as you are now. On that team Harrison was the team and everyone else just complemented his talent (I will say that Blackwell could shoot lights out if he got hot). There was no boubt on who you had to stop in order to defeat the Indians of 02-03...but who do you key on this year??? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> This years team could uses several different combinations and still be just as good. No one player on this team would be missed.

I think I??™m starting to see through the smoke here. Some of you feel that Bronson is stealing some of Jordans thunder??¦.am I right? Believe me you will be thankful that you have both when you get past this region. If you want an outsiders opinion that has closely watched the last 6 years of Big 9 competition??¦here it is. This group you have right now are special. I have seen many good athletes and talents take the floor for the Indians in the last several years but never a combination like you have this year. My favorite has to be the ???Road Warriors??? of the 05-06 team. You remember??¦the team that practically every DB fan said was the worst team that had ever put on a DB uniform but ended up winning the District tournament only to loose to Greeneville in the finals of the Regional and then to Bearden in the Sectional game of the State tournament.

While that may be true with some people, my intention is not to make this about Jordan Edwards. My argument is that simply for his height (I would say size, but he is about 6'9", 155 lbs) he does not dominate games like he should. Regardless of his minutes, he should be dominating. I made the argument earlier and "Bronson's mom" even agreed that Bronson is not the best post player on this team. She said Hardy was, which I think he is the 2nd or 3rd best behind Edwards, but that's not the point. Waco wants to talk numbers, so let's talk numbers. At the end of this season, I guarantee you that Bronson will not be the 1st or 2nd scoring leader among DB's post players. All 4 of them play about the same amount of minutes, so at the end of the year we will check the numbers and see who did the most with the time they had. I guarantee you it will not be Flack.

Waco, aka Bronson's boyfriend, you are clueless. First of all, Tom Taylor does not work on the radio with Eddie Durham. Mistake #1. By bringing up the people that have been on the DB bandwagon since the Van Huss days, you are much older than I thought, but yet you still post on a board about high school sports-- you must be a cool guy. Mistake #2. This is the only screen name I post under, and you can see my the volume of my posts that it is not very often that I do, because unlike you, I have a life and a job and family that commands more of my time than CoachT and arguing over high school sports. Mistake #3.

Have a nice day clown.

While I'm at it, Skunk this is directed to you. I know you have been around DB sports longer than I so I am asking for your opinion. I would like to hear from a KNOWLEDGABLE person if I may be wrong about this. Is this years team better than all of the other teams Morgan has had at DB? I know you have had 2 sons play on those other teams so I understand you could be a little biased, but do you think this team could guard and score on the teams of the past that Blye, H. Williams, J. Wooten, T. Harrison, and those guys played on?

How can one person make so many post that are 100% wrong. I would think that at some time you could get something right. Keeop trying.

I only take up for Flack because you keep bashing him. I don't even know him personaly. I do know that so far everything you have said about him is untrue. Why do you keep saying he should be dominate on the court. I have seen plenty of players taller that have not been dominate. I never said Tom Taylor and Eddie Durham worked together on the radio. I don't know where you get this stuff. I said Tom Taylor said it and Eddie Durham agreed. They were talking to each other. In my opinion they know more about DB basketball than you. I never said I had been around since the Van Huss days, I said the people that have been around sinse the Van Huss days. Please stick to your job and family because by the post you are making on coacht I can see where you will be having a hard time with life.

And oh! Cap1 in the guy that hands out the "Clown" awards. So you can't use that one either.

While that may be true with some people, my intention is not to make this about Jordan Edwards. My argument is that simply for his height (I would say size, but he is about 6'9", 155 lbs) he does not dominate games like he should. Regardless of his minutes, he should be dominating. I made the argument earlier and "Bronson's mom" even agreed that Bronson is not the best post player on this team. She said Hardy was, which I think he is the 2nd or 3rd best behind Edwards, but that's not the point. Waco wants to talk numbers, so let's talk numbers. At the end of this season, I guarantee you that Bronson will not be the 1st or 2nd scoring leader among DB's post players. All 4 of them play about the same amount of minutes, so at the end of the year we will check the numbers and see who did the most with the time they had. I guarantee you it will not be Flack.

6-9" 155lbs. ??????

Try 6'9" 210 lbs.

You can't get anything right /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Bronson is just a big kid. He is not basketball gifted. Now give someone like Turnball from TN High or Albright from Central then you might have a ETSU or FSU prospect.

In head to head matchups:

Tennessee High game, Flack -12 Turnball -8

Central game, Flack -6 Albright -7

Not a lot of diference there even with Turnball & Albright getting over twice the minutes in those games.

Hey,you know I'm getting a bit tired of the bashing and defending of my son. You've beaten down Cradic and now Flack so why not move on and let another beaten dog die?

And to let you know I wasn't defending Bronson's play(Hardy is the best post in my opinion). I was letting you know he will continue ball on the next level somewhere. The discount sure will help a single parent with the cost of him getting a GOOD EDUCATION. To me it doesn't matter if it's 1,2 or 3 D as long as the money is there. Do you understand me now?

Charlie Morgan is a good coach he gets a lot out of those boys on a daily basis. Yes I think he's old school but so is Pitts but it works and that's what counts. But hey we're talking about kids here and they will never be perfect. (There is no perfect human) No two teams are alike from year to year, that's where adjustments are made. The depth you talk about was there last year Charlie just didn't choose to use it. maybe he saw what could happen this year and saved it.

Little do you know Mudd, he wasn't embarrassed by my post. I didn't say anything to embarrass him. But maybe you are right and parents shouldn't post, if that's the case this thread would be dead.

Amen Sister, thats what it all boils down to for most of us!!!!

Most of these characters badmouthing your son CAN ONLY DREAM that they or their son could be in the position Bronson is in right now. As a matter of fact there is an old song that would be very fitting. I think it goes a little like this: "They smile in your face, when all the time they want to take your place...them backstabbers???!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The only thing that is true in that statement is the fact that Bronson is "just a big kid"...and to me that is scary. It??™s hard to believe that at 6'9" and 210 lbs he is still growing. And believe me, the college scouts also take that into consideration. Turnbul has to be one of my all time favorite athletes but I don't know much about Albright. But I'm willing to bet that Flack will get the most and best looks for basketball hands down. I can't imagine that point even being argued by a rational person.