The Watauga Conference

CDHSKNIGHTS34

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy valley over johnson county and north over chuckey doak. who would have expected those two games - fans of those two teams i'm sure. other game on the night was unicoi over elizabethton 64-34. standings to date are as follows and conference games left:

unicoi - (11-0) - have jc, sg, and sn

j.c. - (8-2) - have u, cd, sg, and sn

c.d. - (7-4) - have hv, jc, and wg

s.n. - (5-5) - have wg, eliz, uc, and jc

s.g. - (5-6) - have eliz, uc, and jc

eliz. - (4-7) - have sg, sn, and hv

h.v. - (2-9) - have cd, wg, and eliz

w.g. - (1-10) - have sn, hv, and cd

any predictions on games left for everyone???

like can unicoi go 3-0 and go undefeated for the year???

can elizabethton win out and get into that 4th spot????

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Spots 2 3 4 5 are open for a new takeing... johnson county with that loss which stunned the crap out of me.. puts them with 2.. well i see unicoi beating them friday.. which sets up a batter for 2 at the longhorn den tuesday when doak comes to town.. cause if chuckey doak wins they will be 2.. drawed a higher number this year than anyone... I think Sullivan north will stay 4th but i could be wrong.. depends what north team plays... if its the one from last night then yeah they will stay 4!! and down the list looks like a toss up! but it should be a fun rest of the season!!

happy valley over johnson county and north over chuckey doak. who would have expected those two games - fans of those two teams i'm sure. other game on the night was unicoi over elizabethton 64-34. standings to date are as follows and conference games left:

unicoi - (11-0) - have jc, sg, and sn

j.c. - (8-2) - have u, cd, sg, and sn

c.d. - (7-4) - have hv, jc, and wg

s.n. - (5-5) - have wg, eliz, uc, and jc

s.g. - (5-6) - have eliz, uc, and jc

eliz. - (4-7) - have sg, sn, and hv

h.v. - (2-9) - have cd, wg, and eliz

w.g. - (1-10) - have sn, hv, and cd

any predictions on games left for everyone???

like can unicoi go 3-0 and go undefeated for the year???

can elizabethton win out and get into that 4th spot????

erwin can go undefeated, but i think that jc will get them on fri. because after the beat down they put on the longhorns earlier, the horns went out and demolished cd for three quarters and coasted to the road win. after the loss to hv i have to think that atwood and company will have the horns primed for battle.

Tuesday night sets up some big games.. Unicoi vs South Greene.. im sure unicoi will win but still should be a fun one to watch... Johnson County vs Chuckey doak. alot is on this game battle for 2nd! whoever wins this one wins gets 2nd.. but results from friday Chuckey doak shuts down on another upset hopes for the warriors as the Destroy Happy valley 80-47.. i know unicoi won.. the score looked like it was a fun one to watch.. any other scores?

What a night in Conference with a near upset at the Devil den..South greene must of played really good by looking at the box score unicoi had thier famous late run to take down the rebs.. at johnson county.Chuckey doak returend the favor from the first match up at chuckey doak and just "demolished" them.. 37-17 halftime lead then the longhorns tired to make a run but the knights was to strong in the 4th hitting 10/12 inside and hitting 6/6 from the foul line.. great game.. Sullivan north won agian that team is rolling right now.. better watch out for them..

Friday night matchups of my knowledge

Chuckey doak vs West Greene

Johnson county vs South Greene

Unicoi vs Sullivan North

Elizabethton vs Happy valley

Getting close to torny time and preditcions of the Championship game and score

Lets keep this Topic goin..

Happy Valley took down Elizabethton tonight on a last second half court shot. Game was close throughout with Elizabethton thinking they had won on a last shot but the refs determined Happy Valley had called time out with .6 remaining. Then the shot from half court. Great game. Fans were a little out of control but it made for a great atmosphere in the gym.