CSAS or Grace.. Who wins Region

Wildcatcoach

Just some more info TTA beat Rhea county so bad today,there coach said Temple was the best ball team in this city again this year call him for your own info.Also they hammerd N-Dame today also.You guy better think to far ahead you've got to get by the Crusaders first.Just some more info TTA beat Rhea county so bad today,there coach said Temple was the best ball team in this city again this year call him for your own info.Also they hammerd N-Dame today also.You guy better think to far ahead you've got to get by the Crusaders first.

Congrats to TTA on beating the TWO POWERHOUSES Rhea County and Notre Dame in Scrimmages.....Get me TTA's players ring sizes and ill go ahead and order the championship rings for you.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to TTA on beating the TWO POWERHOUSES Rhea County and Notre Dame in Scrimmages.....Get me TTA's players ring sizes and ill go ahead and order the championship rings for you.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I guess you did not read the Chattanooga times free press Sunday N.D.was one of the favorite to do very well this year so put your pipe away.

I guess you did not read the Chattanooga times free press Sunday N.D.was one of the favorite to do very well this year so put your pipe away.

Maybe you got a different version of the paper sunday then me, but I didnt see any predictions posted anywhere on how well teams were going todo. They had a nice article about Tommy Fox coming back to ND and if he gets to play in the games then yes id say they will do well forsure....

if he gets to play in the games then yes id say they will do well forsure....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am not sure that our friend from Temple is a very good reader.......he should have gone to an accredited school!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The article offered no predictions at all. And if you had actually read the whole thing you would have noticed that Howard (same district as Notre Dame) was listed as the area's #2 team to watch for behind Red Bank.

Kapeesh?

puh....just because there was an article on them doesent mean that they were a favorite....and since the topic is Arts and Sciences....they were picked number 3 behind howard and red bank....as far as teams to look out for....

Anyone notice that winning1 keeps pointing out that Temple is just like every other football school because their basketball players have been playing football and have not had time to get ready for the season. Well, he failed to mention that most of the basketball players did not play football until the last couple games of the season. Coach Marcum, once he took over, asked all of the basketball players to join the football squad after a horrendous start. So I think it's a little misleading to compare Temple with other football schools.

Anyone notice that winning1 keeps pointing out that Temple is just like every other football school because their basketball players have been playing football and have not had time to get ready for the season. Well, he failed to mention that most of the basketball players did not play football until the last couple games of the season. Coach Marcum, once he took over, asked all of the basketball players to join the football squad after a horrendous start. So I think it's a little misleading to compare Temple with other football schools.

A couple of games they played 6 games SD,CB,LV,SP,DB and that team from Nashville.

temple is not as good as arts and sciences or grace but they can still beat them. but still, i seriously doubt that temple is going to the state.

I don',t know if anyone from this area will go to the state that a very long shoot.But I do hope someone from this area does for I will not make that trip if not.CSAS or TTA or Grace or Richard hardy (whoops)got carried away.

Im going with Grace, they get most everyone back, the young guys are more experienced, not to mention bigger. So you got a 6'10 and a 6'8 in there with 2 fast young guards who have a year of experience, plus some more speed off the bench, I just dont think other teams have the quantity of quality to stop them. Too bad Harper has to sit til the end of the season, that would add even more. Not the biggest basketball gurue, but just wanted to put in my predictions.