Bolivar-JSS

Big Country

101.5 will NOT finish the broadcast of the SS/Bolivar game on Friday when it resumes. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

101.5 will be covering the JCS and USJ game. THANK GOD!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO EAGLES!!!!

101.5 will be covering the JCS and USJ game. THANK GOD!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO EAGLES!!!!

God has absolutely nothing to do with it Joe.

As they do with EACH AND EVERY JCS football game, Newsradio 1390, WTJS will provide coverage of this 8-2A clash. The pre-game show starts at 6:30 with the kick-off slated for 7pm. You can also catch an internet broadcast of this game at www.wtjs.com.

And Joe, when you are making your hot dog run for Daddy Rabbitt and Hornswaggle, bring me a cup of hot chocolate! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

God has absolutely nothing to do with it Joe.

As they do with EACH AND EVERY JCS football game, Newsradio 1390, WTJS will provide coverage of this 8-2A clash. The pre-game show starts at 6:30 with the kick-off slated for 7pm. You can also catch an internet broadcast of this game at www.wtjs.com.

And Joe, when you are making your hot dog run for Daddy Rabbitt and Hornswaggle, bring me a cup of hot chocolate! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I, don't think your capable of broadcasting and drinking hot chocolate at the sametime. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I, don't think your capable of broadcasting and drinking hot chocolate at the sametime. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You may be right. I guess I am too busy actually describing to the listeners what is really going on, while giving accurate and always updated stats for both teams, and providing analysis from someone who has actually played and coached the game. I don't have time for the type of entertainment type broadcast that you apparantly favor. Tell Daddy Rabbitt hello. BTW, what did Hornswaggle have for dinner last night? I figured you would be able to sniff it out for us!

As always, I appreciate you continuing to listen to our broadcast. Don't forget to tune in next week! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Congrats to JSS on the win. They are now #2 in the region and will host in the first round of the playoffs.

Fayette Ware won the region title last night in a shootout over Lexington 34-32.

Bolivar is #3 IF: they beat Chester Co. in Week 10 (otherwise they are #4)

McNairy is #3 IF: they beat FW in Week 10 & Chester Co. beats Bolivar (otherwise they are #4)

Region 6-3A has their four playoff teams set in stone following last night's action. See you folks in two weeks for our annual war of words /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />