Overton vs Hendersonville

Bobcat

This game is a huge game for both these teams with the region being so close.and as it was last year i expect this to be a dog fight to the finish.The two teams really have no advantage on the other.basically whoever comes to play with more passion and is more physical will win this game.i have no prediction,and by the way its homecoming for HHS,that should be a game your suppose to win.Overton can take that to their advantage as an insult.

Ok, I see where no one has commented on this battle yet. Who wins this game?

Same story for H'ville as every week. Must move the ball early and take advantage of opportunities. I don't think they will stop White but they can't allow him 250 yards like he got last week. Roper needs to have a big night. Expect a high scoring game.

yeah roper has to get the carries to have a big night on offense.I cant wait to watch a game where he is actually the featured back,and we all know what a weapon he is on defense.He and number 25 are the 2 best runners i have seen for the commandos and should get the bulk of the carries.and overton has a really good back who will do what it takes to make a big play.

hvile wins 35-34 over overton........overton went for two in the final 45 sec pass interferace on the first one got stoped on the second attempt recoverd the onside and turn the ball over shortly after thathvile wins 35-34 over overton........overton went for two in the final 45 sec pass interferace on the first one got stoped on the second attempt recoverd the onside and turn the ball over shortly after that

This was a barn burner!

Darrien Roper made the difference in this one. Tied 28-28 Roper took the kickoff with 4 minutes left back for a TD breaking tackles and ankles.

Once Overton scored to make it 34-35 the second attempt at the 2pt try(first try was called pass interferance) White was stopped just short of the goal(inches)

Following this Overton got a good bounce off the onside kick and recovered, but they have no passing game and the first play is an interception.

Big win for the COMMANDOS.

Why does seam that every game I watch the Commandos do most of the scoring in the last 8 min of the game. I never have seen a team do that. Are they pacing their selves over the other 3 qtrs or what?

Good game last night. I made the mistake of leaving when HHS went up by 28-21.

Congrats Commandos!

BTW-Why does HHS have their HomeComing before the game. I've never seen that before and most of the parents didn't get to see it that arrived at the start time. Seams like a rip off for the kids on the court. Most of the parents around me thought it should have been at the half!

Ok, I see where no one has commented on this battle yet. Who wins this game?

I rremember watching Bobcat teams for the late 70's and 80's and the crowds that the Bobcats had.

What happened? That was sad looking across the field at the visitor's stands.

The Overton team played a great game with no fan support.

Being a former NIL player it is asd to see what has happened to the support of the Metro schools.i saw the same thing at Hunter Lane last year at the playoffs and it was on their home field.

Sad! /mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" />