Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these people are forgetting about a school 9 miles down the road that is FIRED UP and will NOT take no for an answer. I have seen the look in their eyes. Dyersburg is going to HAVE to earn this one. I can tell already they are underestimating DC. Thats good. No one has believed in them all year except for their selves. They get more fired up after every hurtful comment you say. All your doing is fueling that choctaw fire that won't go out. CHOCTAW PRIDE!!!!

I do remember 01, I remember that game well. Then it was a non region game between two teams in week 1. A game that meant nothing. The Trojans weren't as good, or as highly renked then either. Neirther were those Choctaws. Dyersburg ended up having like a 5-5 year or something close to it. They definethly didnt go 9-1 and run through the playoffs. If DC wins this game, IT WON"T BE BECUASE THEY HAVE MORE HEART. And I say that in confidence. If you can't bring any emotion or feelings to this game you don't need to step on the field. this is the game to wanna play in. The emotion and the heart will be there for both teams the minute they slide the shoulder pads on , and the first slap or the helmet. So the game really comes down to one thing. It will either be because one team it flat out better, and you see it be who is getting dominated, or it will come down to who makes the most mistakes or gets that one play...... If one team shows a evident display or more emotion or more heart, then the other team shouldn't be on the field. I knkow that if it happens it will probably be the Trojans becuz the choctaws have shown heart all year. This one gets no bigger, this is why you play the game of football. The Trojans willl be ready. In which case you will have to out play us and I don't think you good enough to do that.........Lets go Trojans! 4 quarters of Trojan Football. ..Lets show these choctaws where football is played in this county.

Lets stop talking heart, cuz we will be ready and fired up to.

I agree that Dyersburg will be every bit as ready to play as D.C. Slipping up on Dyersburg, out scrapping them, or counting on the Trojans being flat or overlooking D.C. is wishful thinking. DHS is ranked 2nd in the latest AP and Dyer County is number 6, so the Choctaws aren't going to slip up on anyone. DHS has been on a mission all year that's much larger than any one game. That mission of course is to win a state championship. The Trojans know EXACTLY what it takes to win regional championships and go deep into the state playoffs. The seniors know all about winning, and winning big, year in and year out, ever since the 7th grade. They know and understand what it means to perform at their best when championships are on the line. They've done it plenty of times in the past and I expect them to do the same Friday night. As big as this one is for the city, the county and both schools, I can assure you what's paramount on the Trojan players and coaches minds is to go out and perfrom at their best and win another region championship, regardless of who's standing in front of them. Dyer County has had a remarkable season, and their players and coaching staff deserve lots of credit for a job well done. But if there's one thing they can count on when they stroll into J.C. Sawyer Stadium Friday night, they'll be running into a very hungry, very excited, very tough and very talented group of Trojans, anxiously awaiting their arrival. Good luck to both teams. Hope it lives up to it's billing!

All these people are forgetting about a school 9 miles down the road that is FIRED UP and will NOT take no for an answer. I have seen the look in their eyes. Dyersburg is going to HAVE to earn this one. I can tell already they are underestimating DC. Thats good. No one has believed in them all year except for their selves. They get more fired up after every hurtful comment you say. All your doing is fueling that choctaw fire that won't go out. CHOCTAW PRIDE!!!!

Mr rhodes i hope your son can cash the pay check your righting on here for him, the trojans own the choctaws and this region

hey 73Choctaw.. you really going to sport some black and gold in your attire? haha. i wont hold it against you considering who you are. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

dont hold it against him please,,,, the way it was told by the trojan players B.A was wonting to come to dyersburg this year but they couldnt find a house in the city before season started.

dont hold it against him please,,,, the way it was told by the trojan players B.A was wonting to come to dyersburg this year but they couldnt find a house in the city before season started.

I'M WEARIN' ORANGE & WHITE ! ALWAYS HAVE ! TO MUCH PROPERTY FOR SALE OR RENT WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS FOR THAT TO HAVE STOPPED ANYBODY ! JUST LOOK IN THE GAZEETE OR CALL YOUR LOCAL REALTOR !

a doof is the the one who claims his son runs a 4.3

If at Dyersburg they would teach you how to read you know it was 4.41 doof!!!!!! But the game is friday played on the field not on this site, by the players not us.. SO till 00.00 you can run of at the mouth but we will see how much running off at the mouth you can do....DCHS this is your time....the WAR DRUMS are beating and they can hear them in trojanland so they know we are comming....DCHS all the way

Ain't no body underestimating nobady. We are ready for you Choctaws, and if you think your more fired up , you got another thing coming. We know how far winning a regoin title will go, and we are going to get it done. I thinik DC might be underestimating the Trojans, Like if they put their everything into it they will automatically win this one. I have heard that the past six years, friends of mine telling me this is the year we upset Dyersburg and each year going home broken hearted. When you come to J.C Sawyers Staduim and you hear those Boss Hoss engines firing up, you can gurantee a football game, and more then that a fight. This is our house and we are in the business of proteceting it. If you don't believe it look at our home record the past ten years. I am sick of hearing how much heart and desire the choctaws have......When you come to J.C Sawyers Staduim you get a fight, and you won't want it more then us...........................Trojan pride ,,,,,,,,,,,Together we attack......Go Trojans.......It don't matter who's eyes you look in, you evidently haven't been anywhere near the Trojans , cuz they are on a mission and won't let that team 9 miles down the road get in the way..

Well i just found out that the homecoming theme for this year in "Trojanland" is "Slay the Choctaws." Today just happened to be "I hate orange day." I hear students were really showing just how "classy they are." I agree with 73Choctaw about going in the underdog. It is so much better for the victor who can spoil it all. This game is already bringing excitment and pride to our school. We can't wait. Oh and 10'sdad i think you should sit with our student section cause you can get as crazy as we can all by yourself haha. GO CHOCTAWS!!!

Yeah, well if I recall DC played Chester County a couple years ago for h.c., and the h.c. t-shirt said something to the effect of "Roast the Eagles". It featured an eagle being roasted over a fire! BUT WE'RE CLASSLESS?!? And I'm not saying that "Slay the Choctaws" is not a little harsh, but COME ONE! cry me a river! I hate orange day isn't classless, it's all part of a rivalry.