Mt Pleasant VS Columbia Academy

wholder

The bullfrogs come to "tha jungle" Friday night. Lets get all our cars and drive around the field 25 times blowing our horns LOL. What is it called the when the Tigers beat Zion and CA? Some kinda award the paper gives for the three 1A schools. I have forgotten.

Oh, oh, i've got an even better idea, lets get a big cannon, and every time our team scores we will set it off and scare the poop out of everyone!!!

Go Dawgs!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if they will try an onsides kick when they get to kick off? Or trick punts, which they will have plenty of attempts? They do have a couple of pretty good players we will have to keep an eye on.

All that trick stuff is in their blood youngtiger...and they do have a couple decent players like their QB Rector but even he's no match for the MTP D this week...I dont think all that Trick stuff will get them that far and MTP will win this one at halftime

I agree. They should never compete with MP, WC, C'wood or even Cornersville. They really need to work on their recruiting process.

very true...from what i know they have some young/inexperienced players...their football program has struggled this year unlike the past...they have some talented guys and will get better but they're gonna have to get numbers up and get those young guys in the weight room to compete in a region like ours...but I honestly dont think CA will be down long...