Pick the Region 5-1A Winners

FridayMainEvent

Pick these two games  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Pick these two games

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well, I've got a little more time to elaborate today. The upset by WHH really shifted the playoff picture around. Even though McEwen has played their rear-ends off to win two consective overtime games, it looks like they will still have to beat Jo Byrns to make the playoffs. Right now, McEwen holds the fourth place spot with only two region losses. Should they pick up a third loss, they would lose the playoff tie-breaker to Forrest because of head to head action. If Cascade is able to beat Jo Byrns Friday night, they would be assured of no worse than second and the game against WHH the following Friday night would be for the region championship. If Cascade slips up and loses to Jo Byrns Friday night, they would still win the region with a victory over WHH the following week.

I think the region will still end the way it currently is with the exception of McEwen and Forrest trading places. I can't see Jo Byrns losing three weeks in a row if we are able to get them Friday. That means bad news for McEwen. Jo Byrns who is currently third would move up to second place if they were able to beat the Champs Friday night. If they beat us Friday night and we beat WHH the following week then the region championship falls back to J.B. Everyone still has a lot to play for. Going to be interesting the next two weeks.

Bottom line..........take care of business, Champs and we stay in Bedford County until we travel to the Boro for the championship!

This is really confusing. We just need to win on Friday night.

GO WARRIORS!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've got a little more time to elaborate today. The upset by WHH really shifted the playoff picture around. Even though McEwen has played their rear-ends off to win two consective overtime games, it looks like they will still have to beat Jo Byrns to make the playoffs. Right now, McEwen holds the fourth place spot with only two region losses. Should they pick up a third loss, they would lose the playoff tie-breaker to Forrest because of head to head action. If Cascade is able to beat Jo Byrns Friday night, they would be assured of no worse than second and the game against WHH the following Friday night would be for the region championship. If Cascade slips up and loses to Jo Byrns Friday night, they would still win the region with a victory over WHH the following week.

I think the region will still end the way it currently is with the exception of McEwen and Forrest trading places. I can't see Jo Byrns losing three weeks in a row if we are able to get them Friday. That means bad news for McEwen. Jo Byrns who is currently third would move up to second place if they were able to beat the Champs Friday night. If they beat us Friday night and we beat WHH the following week then the region championship falls back to J.B. Everyone still has a lot to play for. Going to be interesting the next two weeks.

Bottom line..........take care of business, Champs and we stay in Bedford County until we travel to the Boro for the championship!

Hey genius mcewen beat forrest.. They win one more game there in!.....If your stable boys can get lucky and beat whh next week, we win region again! We'll try not to bust your boys up too bad so you'll have a chance against them.

If im not mistaking forrest has 3 loses right now and mcewen has two loses with 2 games left. mcewen beat forrest, mcewen would have to lose both remaining games for forrest to make the playoffs.. am i correct

your right, i don't know how he made this mistake saying forrest beat mctown. Forrest is going home after week 10, unless they find a bowl game somewhere.

WHH--------------------------in a blow out 47 - 7, subs play 2nd half, and still better.

Jo Byrns----------------------by a td 28 - 21, dog fight until the end.

McEwen----------------------by 2 td's 26 - 14, but still a close game until mid fourth.

Forrest-----------------------by several 35- 7, subs play all 2nd half and still better.

Eagleville -------------------in a close one 28 - 21, more athletes produce a win over a better coached team.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey genius mcewen beat forrest.. They win one more game there in!.....If your stable boys can get lucky and beat whh next week, we win region again! We'll try not to bust your boys up too bad so you'll have a chance against them.

i just noticed with all the smack you habe been talking you have jo byrness is unstoppable in your sig.... hey genius yall just got stoppeb by whh

WHH-If they win out they take the region!

MacTown-Mac town is hungry, lost their QB and found a way to take the game from the Eagles.

Forrest-Should win

Eaglville-Some were saying they gave up, from the way they played most of Friday night, I DON'T THINK SO!

Cascade-should be a nailbiter in the stable!

I don't have a popcorn smily, I'd prefer a smiley with the smily guy eating Nachos. I looked all over and cannot find one. So here is a picture of some nachos.