5a Franklin County at 2a Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC is 1-7...SC is 7-1. FC has lost a lot of close games to good opponents. SC has struggled the last few games against weaker opponents.

What kind of crowd will FC bring to the HOLE?

I work with several FC people and from what I'm hearing they won't be bringing much of a crowd. I'm hoping I can wear enough SC stuff to work this week to get some interest stirred up. I saw FC play Warren Co. and they've got some good athletes. If they buy into Coach Britton's system soon, they'll be one of the top dogs in their region. Stovall is a ballplayer. Good on both sides of the ball. They're not afraid to throw it around alot to both Stovall and #11 Dixon. They're a better ball club than their record shows. Smith Co. needs to come out Friday night and play a solid, complete game.

All FC fans need to make the trip to this game. SC is a great place to watch a football game. The Tennessean ranked SC as one of the top 10 places in the midstate to watch high school football. Did I mention the burgers at the concession stand? Worth the price of admission themselves!

I know this is looking 12 months into the future but SC fans need to make the trip to FC next year. (I assume this is a 2 year deal) They also have really good facilities. The stadium is one of the best I've seen.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I work with several FC people and from what I'm hearing they won't be bringing much of a crowd. I'm hoping I can wear enough SC stuff to work this week to get some interest stirred up. I saw FC play Warren Co. and they've got some good athletes. If they buy into Coach Britton's system soon, they'll be one of the top dogs in their region. Stovall is a ballplayer. Good on both sides of the ball. They're not afraid to throw it around alot to both Stovall and #11 Dixon. They're a better ball club than their record shows. Smith Co. needs to come out Friday night and play a solid, complete game.

All FC fans need to make the trip to this game. SC is a great place to watch a football game. The Tennessean ranked SC as one of the top 10 places in the midstate to watch high school football. Did I mention the burgers at the concession stand? Worth the price of admission themselves!

I know this is looking 12 months into the future but SC fans need to make the trip to FC next year. (I assume this is a 2 year deal) They also have really good facilities. The stadium is one of the best I've seen.

I hope to see a better crowd than expected from Franklin Co. Even during the bad times Smith Co. has always kept a solid following. There is not many places better to watch a game than Smith Co. Next year Smith will bring a nice crowd to Winchester....and lets face it....we all need the money. So make the trip Franklin Co. fans. It should be a great game to watch!!

Fan(who means I hope we whip FC bad.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> )

"Bump"

I hope SC can pull this one out. You know going on prior game results is not a yardstick. Especially this year. Come prepared, hold on to the ball and dont quit the intensity. See what almost happend to the Titans. See what happened when Westy came after not getting a first down on GV. Make it a playoff effort. Anything can happen this year. Above all I hope you come out without any injuries. GO OWLS!!!!