Top Posters In This Topic

1. Jo Byrns

2. NCS

3. Houston Co.

4. McEwen

5. East Rob

6. Heritage

7. CA

I think there are two different groups. The top three can all beat each other and the bottom four can beat each other. My 4-6 can pick up wns above them as well. The league will be well rounded and a lot of fun. I wish almost everyone a lot of success this year.

McEwen will struggle out of the gate with their pg Ryan Ross (hurt knee) and sf Jordan Stokes (broke leg) being out for the first few game. Having Matt Davis move to Henry Co was a bg loss in the middle. By the end ot the year they may after christmas they will come together but I do not see them making a lot of noise early on....the only good thing is that I think the distrist is down a little this year....Maybe if they can get on a row in the end they could do something....All you have to do though is win 4 games, one district tournament game, 2 region tournament games, and one sub -state game to make it to state...everything else is just seedings....

I heard that here was a guy that transfered from Clarksville High to Clarksville Academy....Heard he was good...didn't see enough playing time so his dad took him to CA....could be trouble could be another mediocre player in the district.....anybody got any info...

Is that all of the good players in the district....man...it's really down....Not downing the kids...but where's the athletes... I don't know if you could take them 10 boys and win state and that is a whole district....

Anybody know how the other district is looking in the region..

I believe district and region is held by NCS this year.....they do not have a big enough gym to host it at their own school so I heard it is going to be at Hillsboro High, that's kind of random.... I heard from hear on out the region will be centralized to accomidate for all teams.... I persaonally really don't like that..... but I may be wrong on this....can someone back me up or tell what is really going down....

Sam Porter, who transferred from Clarksville High, is a player. He was the best player in Clarksville in Middle School, and played a lot for Clarksville his Freshman year. He even played in their substate game against Hunters Lane. He is a strong and quick point guard who will dominate single A with Clarksville Academy. He's a D-1 prospect. Just got some bad advice and missed out on CHS's run to the AAA State Championship game last year.