District 10A

irishfan1

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Total

FHS 7 16 5 13 41

NCS 18 22 18 10 68

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bradley Elkins scored 20 points for the Eagles (21-1) in their win over Fairview. Caden Anderson added 18 for Nashville Christian.

Nashville Christian School Stats

Player FTM FTA 3PM 3PA TP

Reed Ammons 0 0 0 0 2

Caden Anderson 0 0 4 0 18

Zac Bledsoe 0 0 1 0 3

Garrett Buttrey 0 0 1 0 3

Connor Davidson 0 0 0 0 8

Bradley Elkins 0 0 6 0 20

Drew Fleeman 0 0 0 0 4

Todd Fox 0 0 0 0 4

Brandon Goad 0 0 1 0 3

Aaron Sweet 0 0 1 0 3

Fairview High School Stats

Drew Bledsoe 0 0 2 0 12

Bobby Bock 0 0 3 0 9

Drew Elliott 0 0 1 0 5

Jesse Franklin 0 0 0 0 2

Ernest Franklin 0 0 0 0 2

Tanner King 0 0 0 0 2

Nathan Tidwell 0 0 0 0 2

Stephen Wray 0 0 0 0 7

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to go watch CA play this year and review their record. Isn't it interesting that they are in a fight for second just behind Nashville Christian? If you had been watching from a distance...They have had several successful years at the middle school level and now they are experiencing it in high school. Sounds like their program is getting stronger each year.

CA 89 Jo Burns 85 in OT thriller. CA is making a run for the two spot in the district just behind Nashville Christian. The CHS transfer Sam Porter is the spark and leader of the team. he is very clutch and makes the big play when they need it. Malcom Smith is also a leader on the team, although just a freshman he is one of, if not the best big man in the district. Zac Burkhart is a senior on the team and keeps them motivated. This team is the best team CA has had in many years.

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Total

NCS 11 16 7 19 53

EL 7 8 10 11 36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bradley Elkins led the Eagles with 19 points in their win over East Literature (8-15).

East Literature Magnet School Stats

Josh Calvin 0 0 0 0 8

Damion Carpenter 0 0 0 0 2

Omar Cobb 0 0 0 0 2

Cheau Hendricks 0 0 1 0 10

Andrew Keen 0 0 1 0 10

Carlos Partee 0 0 0 0 2

Chad Porter 0 0 0 0 2

Nashville Christian School Stats

Reed Ammons 0 0 0 0 4

Caden Anderson 0 0 2 0 11

Zac Bledsoe 0 0 3 0 12

Garrett Buttrey 0 0 0 0 2

Connor Davidson 0 0 1 0 5

Bradley Elkins 0 0 5 0 19

The CHS transfer Sam Porter is the spark and leader of the team. he is very clutch and makes the big play when they need it..

He was very good, but why didnt he stay at Clarksville, whats the story behind him transferring to CA.

CA 89 Jo Burns 85 in OT thriller.

JB Reeves had 33 and CA Porter had 27, leading scorers in the OT battle

Scrapman, looks like the old Juco coach is 20-1 and eleven wins shy of 1000 for his career. The old volunteer SEC is 7-7 and dropped five straight. Still think there is a comparison? I heard your theme song yesterday. The great John Conlee said it well.

"These rose colored glasses

That I'm looking through

Show only the beauty

But they hide all the truth."

You still have the tournament left. Like you found out last year. That is the only thing that matters anyway.

Hey BIG CHIEF, thanks for letting everyone think (including myself) that you were coach V. I even ask you if you were and you gave no response. There were a lot of things you said that sounded exactly like what would of came out of his mouth. The great Ray Charles said it well...

"HIT THE ROAD JACK!" or should I say JERK!

First of all, I have never said anything that might implicate me to be Coach V. (whoever that is). Any implication to that extent is a figment of your own imagination. Apparently a quite VIVID one. I would say the reason why he didn't say anything when you asked him is because he didn't know what you were talking about. It is not his fault that you dreamed up this conspiracy theory of yours. It never ceases to amaze me how unbelievably out of whack some ADULTS get just because someone on here does not agree with their own thoughts. Everyone has an opinion. Not everyone can be right. You got on here spouting off about Petro like he was some kind of coaching God or something and I felt the need to set you straight on a little honest truth. But as Jack Nicholson said "Truth. You can't handle the truth." It is funny to me that after all your horn blowing over Heritage's start this year and then their rapid decline, you still can't admit that you were WRONG. You tried to downgrade a living legend of a coach that is still getting it done in his 70's by comparing him to a decent coach that has a repeated history of NOT getting it done.

I will tell you this again. REEAAALLLL SSSLLLOOOWWWW. Charlie Anderson is 22-1, ranked #4 in the state, has a national championship and is nine wins from 1000 for his career. Mike Petrone volunteered to coach at Vanderbilt after having some problems at Father Ryan, got fired at Cumberland and Centennial and ran out on Hickman County before coming to Heritage. They choked in the District in '06, 1st round of the region in '07 and moved up the start date on their choke this year to January. Now, for the last time, I am not Coach V. The only Coach V I know of lays around all day in a new suit.

First of all, I have never said anything that might implicate me to be Coach V. (whoever that is). Any implication to that extent is a figment of your own imagination. Apparently a quite VIVID one. I would say the reason why he didn't say anything when you asked him is because he didn't know what you were talking about. It is not his fault that you dreamed up this conspiracy theory of yours. It never ceases to amaze me how unbelievably out of whack some ADULTS get just because someone on here does not agree with their own thoughts. Everyone has an opinion. Not everyone can be right. You got on here spouting off about Petro like he was some kind of coaching God or something and I felt the need to set you straight on a little honest truth. But as Jack Nicholson said "Truth. You can't handle the truth." It is funny to me that after all your horn blowing over Heritage's start this year and then their rapid decline, you still can't admit that you were WRONG. You tried to downgrade a living legend of a coach that is still getting it done in his 70's by comparing him to a decent coach that has a repeated history of NOT getting it done.

I will tell you this again. REEAAALLLL SSSLLLOOOWWWW. Charlie Anderson is 22-1, ranked #4 in the state, has a national championship and is nine wins from 1000 for his career. Mike Petrone volunteered to coach at Vanderbilt after having some problems at Father Ryan, got fired at Cumberland and Centennial and ran out on Hickman County before coming to Heritage. They choked in the District in '06, 1st round of the region in '07 and moved up the start date on their choke this year to January. Now, for the last time, I am not Coach V. The only Coach V I know of lays around all day in a new suit.

You know, I could dispute every point that you tried to make but you are simply not worth my time. Get a grip!