Cumberland Gap (8-0) at Gatlinburg Pittman (8-1) WHO WINS?

USCfootball

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Gap sticking those big DTs in there and stopping Dyer and Pittser

I played against both of them, and Gap is just to good for Pittman

Ask Rutledge. ( who killed Claiborne the team that basically tied CG) Ask the people who were at the GP / CG game last year. Gap has a good passing game but this game's in Gatlinburg not Greene County.

If GP can get healthy this week, I see them getting the win. I don't think the home field advantage GP gets by not making a two and a half hour bus ride can be overlooked. That will be huge in a game between fairly evenly matched teams. I don't know much about CG's defense but it's going to take more than two DT's to stop Dyer and Pittser.

I think CG will is going to win in a close game. Beason and Nealson both are good along with CG's recievers i just don't see them laying downand taking a loss

Practice is over for both teams, GP had 5 turnovers in its loss and Cumberland Gap has played solid . It should be a great start to the playoffs. Winner gets Rockwood and loser loudon I think.I would love to see both these teams advance past 1st round, the conference needs them too win.GP 31 CG 24

This could be one of the more intersting match-ups in east tennessee this week. GP's cram it up your tail style vs CG's air it out style. This game is going to come down to two things. Who can control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. If CG can give nelson time, he could have a big night. If they can't, it could be a long night for the gap. On the flipside, If GP can open holes for Dyer and Pittser, then they can control the clock and grind it out. But, if CG can get penetration and disrupt the running game then they have a good chance. The second thing, who wants it more? This is for the region championship basically and a home playoff game. You have to give GP the advantage because it's at GP. I'm very anxious to see this one. It's going to be a very physical game and I'm sure that everyone is gonna be a little sore on saturday!!! Anyway, I'm going to go with the Panthers and hope they can pull this one out!!!

CG- 31

GP- 21

Go Panthers!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ask Rutledge. ( who killed Claiborne the team that basically tied CG) Ask the people who were at the GP / CG game last year. Gap has a good passing game but this game's in Gatlinburg not Greene County.

Why would it be in Greene County? CG is in Claiborne Co...almost in Kentucky it's so close to Middlesboro.