Marshall County@David Lipscomb (Official Thread)

allaboutsports

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are trying to keep our helmet file up to date. We had heard rumor that Marshall County dropped its logo off its white helmet. Can anybody confirm the helmet look? Solid white with blue stipe or is the logo still on the sides?

Think Penn State. That's who we look like in our shade of blue.

Boring, but winning. And we ain't complaining. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

We are trying to keep our helmet file up to date. We had heard rumor that Marshall County dropped its logo off its white helmet. Can anybody confirm the helmet look? Solid white with blue stipe or is the logo still on the sides?

Thats the look vandy...but i have a question, where did you go to get those helmets man?? those are sweet.. i know i'd be stealing your idea but i want one of those haha

It would be great for the rest of the region if MC could break the DL streak....but will it happen?

This is the week that the MC squad must turn Hightower loose on offense as well. Don't save him for anything.

Remember the DL rule on defense....bend and don't break and the other team will make a mistake somewhere. DL almost always capitalizes on the other team's mistakes. On DL"S offense...well...... hope for poor field position...stay home and hit hard. Will Hightower knock heads with Holt???

AS for MC...they really do believe they can do it this year....they have built a ton of momentum. But will they have enough?

Will depth be a factor?

Will DL use the old MC clock from several yrs ago at the end of the game...will they need it?????

If DL rolls in this one...they go all the way. If MC pulls this one out....hmmmm!!!!

This will be a good game. The young lads from Marshall County will keep it interesting for awhile, but in the end they will bow down by 14-20 points. The young whipper snappers from Lipscomb are use to being in the big games and Marshall is kind of new to this stage of game. I hope everyone comes out injury free. Goodluck on Friday.

Thats the look vandy...but i have a question, where did you go to get those helmets man?? those are sweet.. i know i'd be stealing your idea but i want one of those haha

Look at 2 sites: http://inside99.net/Helmet_Project/ or

http://www.hsfdatabase.com/tnhshelmets.htm

I then just do a little cut and paste.

Hope this helps.