Silverdale @ Lookout Valley

jadguitar06

I dont see this one being close. Grace took it to Silverdale earlier and LV dominated Grace. I know you can't compare games like that but I just don't see Silverdale staying with LV unless Scruggs gets hurt. LV will wear them out by running the ball. It will get ugly in the 2nd half.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way to beat speed and quickness is with speed and quickness and right now South Pittsburg is the only team that has had enough of both to shut down Lookout Valley. I think that Silverdale does not have an answer for Scruggs and he will beat them either by running it in himself or by operating as a decoy for other players.

This makes for a very interesting game. I believe LV will get the job down and secure 2nd place in the region for a much needed home field playoff game.....

I heard today from a reliable source that the Silverdale player who had 2 interceptions in the South Pittsburg game, not sure of his name or number, is out for the season. He evidently suffered a 3rd concussion of the year during the game and has been told by doctors/coaches that it is too risky to be on the field.

My prediction as follows:

LV 48

SD 21

Good luck to both teams as playoffs near........

his number was 30 the last name is Morrow

I think it'll be close in the first half but the Jackets open it up in the second...Scruggs is just too much for SD, he can find cracks to run thru...jadguitar, do u agree?

Yeah if he finds the hole hes gone. heck be the fastest guy on the field tonight.

If anyone wants to talk to me, ill be in the pressbox.