Silverdale @ Lookout Valley

jadguitar06

Thanks for the info...how is he doing??

Not to butt in on your conversation, but he's doing fine. He could play tonight if he wanted to, but he and his parents agreed that it's not worth risking more head injuries. SD is going to miss his presence. He was a good football player, and a guy that could have chased down Chas.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to butt in on your conversation, but he's doing fine. He could play tonight if he wanted to, but he and his parents agreed that it's not worth risking more head injuries. SD is going to miss his presence. He was a good football player, and a guy that could have chased down Chas.

Thanks for the update dadoffour....he will definately be missed.....he was a really good player.

Good call. It's not worth the risk

GOOD JOB JACKETS! WORST REFEREES I'VE SEEN ALL YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The crowds were alive to night in Lookout Valley. SD marched the ball down the field to take an early 7-0 lead. Chas broke a long TD to tie the game at 7 all. Marr threw some ugly passes and was 0-2 with 1 INT going into half with the score tied at 7. The Jackets scored again on a QB sneak to go up 14-7. Lowery threw a nice bomb to tie the score. And with 3 minutes left in the game, LV scored to make it 20-14, and win the ball game.

The LV D was OUTSTANDING tonight on the line, and the LB's played well. They didnt let Lowery stay comfortable much. The secondary however was poor. They were confused and jumbled in their coverage, and didnt play well till SD's last drive. Rorex played the run all night and wasnt keeping the ball in front of him. To sum up the defense, we made big plays when we needed them.

the jacket offense ran the ball well. The line opened some nice holes on the outside, and SD had 7-10 men in the box at all times. Marr finished 0-3 with 2 INT's and 2 RuTd's. He kept looking at Lance when his other recievers were open. Our fullback was open on one play and had 20 yds, but he eyed Lance. Some of these throws were on 3rd and short, and our play calling on O was subpar tonight. I was really disappointed, and thought we tried to outthink (sp?) plays in the first half.

The SD offense moved the ball well all night. They ran the option nicely, and Lowery was Very impressive. I think he is the best QB in the region.he has a good head and a strong arm. #6 was effective as well. That kid can run the ball. SD has a good line, and was pushing us from the get go.

The Sd Defense played well too. They made some nice TO's and put the team in a position to win. They just couldnt contain Chas. They double teamed lance when we spread the field, and marr kept throwing to him.

Some things I was disappointed in was the playcalling. We didnt stick to LV football in the first half. We tried to thro and run little decoy plays. The SD defense wiouldnt allow any of it. In the 2nd half we just played Jacket ball. We gave it to Chas, and the D played excellent. Another dissapointment was the desire to win. We just were not fired up at all at the start of the game. I mentioned that when I saw the team on the sidelines before the kick. When Sd scored I saw the intensity start to build. the last thing was the officiating. I saw 5 things that were some of the worst calls ive ever seen. On Sd's last drive, Rorex gotcalled for interference when the ball was 10 yds away from him. A bad spot on a punt by SD The ball went out of bounds on the 45, Coach Webb caught it Out of bounds at the 40, and they spotted the ball at the 37. a block in the back that was waved off. SD threw a bomb to inside the 10 yd line, and a lineman blocked in the back. The kid threw his hands up as the ref threw the flag. The SD coaches were throwing their clipboards. After a 1 minute meeting in the endzone the refs waved the flag. Those were the worst ones. I hate to sound like a sore winner, but it needed to be pointed out.

In conclusion, i think SD played their hearts out and did everything they needed to do to win. They just couldnt pull it out of the bag. I still say SD is the 3rd best in region, and should have beat Grace, who I dont think is very good. i hope we remain focused next week against Copper Basin. We need a home playoff game. That was the most exciting game ive seen at Joe L Bean field. Good Luck SD. I respect the way you play football, and look forward to another great game next year. To the Sd fans, you showed great support for your team, and I wish you the best for the rest of the season.

Better have a plan for Rorex too. He plays offense and defense. Best player on the LV team in my opinion

Lance is a great player for LV , but #40 O'Dell also plays both ways and this guy will HIT YOU HARD and often. LV just needs to play it's type of game and they will go far this year

The crowds were alive to night in Lookout Valley. SD marched the ball down the field to take an early 7-0 lead. Chas broke a long TD to tie the game at 7 all. Marr threw some ugly passes and was 0-2 with 1 INT going into half with the score tied at 7. The Jackets scored again on a QB sneak to go up 14-7. Lowery threw a nice bomb to tie the score. And with 3 minutes left in the game, LV scored to make it 20-14, and win the ball game.

The LV D was OUTSTANDING tonight on the line, and the LB's played well. They didnt let Lowery stay comfortable much. The secondary however was poor. They were confused and jumbled in their coverage, and didnt play well till SD's last drive. Rorex played the run all night and wasnt keeping the ball in front of him. To sum up the defense, we made big plays when we needed them.

the jacket offense ran the ball well. The line opened some nice holes on the outside, and SD had 7-10 men in the box at all times. Marr finished 0-3 with 2 INT's and 2 RuTd's. He kept looking at Lance when his other recievers were open. Our fullback was open on one play and had 20 yds, but he eyed Lance. Some of these throws were on 3rd and short, and our play calling on O was subpar tonight. I was really disappointed, and thought we tried to outthink (sp?) plays in the first half.

The SD offense moved the ball well all night. They ran the option nicely, and Lowery was Very impressive. I think he is the best QB in the region.he has a good head and a strong arm. #6 was effective as well. That kid can run the ball. SD has a good line, and was pushing us from the get go.

The Sd Defense played well too. They made some nice TO's and put the team in a position to win. They just couldnt contain Chas. They double teamed lance when we spread the field, and marr kept throwing to him.

Some things I was disappointed in was the playcalling. We didnt stick to LV football in the first half. We tried to thro and run little decoy plays. The SD defense wiouldnt allow any of it. In the 2nd half we just played Jacket ball. We gave it to Chas, and the D played excellent. Another dissapointment was the desire to win. We just were not fired up at all at the start of the game. I mentioned that when I saw the team on the sidelines before the kick. When Sd scored I saw the intensity start to build. the last thing was the officiating. I saw 5 things that were some of the worst calls ive ever seen. On Sd's last drive, Rorex gotcalled for interference when the ball was 10 yds away from him. A bad spot on a punt by SD The ball went out of bounds on the 45, Coach Webb caught it Out of bounds at the 40, and they spotted the ball at the 37. a block in the back that was waved off. SD threw a bomb to inside the 10 yd line, and a lineman blocked in the back. The kid threw his hands up as the ref threw the flag. The SD coaches were throwing their clipboards. After a 1 minute meeting in the endzone the refs waved the flag. Those were the worst ones. I hate to sound like a sore winner, but it needed to be pointed out.

In conclusion, i think SD played their hearts out and did everything they needed to do to win. They just couldnt pull it out of the bag. I still say SD is the 3rd best in region, and should have beat Grace, who I dont think is very good. i hope we remain focused next week against Copper Basin. We need a home playoff game. That was the most exciting game ive seen at Joe L Bean field. Good Luck SD. I respect the way you play football, and look forward to another great game next year. To the Sd fans, you showed great support for your team, and I wish you the best for the rest of the season.

This sounded like a great game to watch, wish I could have seen it. Its all good that you dont wanna give Grace the respect after beating SD. We know we are a MUCH better team than SD. They have a good D when you play a team that runs Wing with mostly running plays. SD CANNOT beat Grace with their spread O and if you were at the game during week 3, you would have seen that once Grace woke up and realized they weren't playing football, they DOMINTATED SD in the 2nd half. They are a much better team, but definitely not better than Grace.

Oh yeah, compare QB stats and then say Lowery is the best QB in the region. Good, yes, best, no way!