OOOLTEWAH VS OAK RIDGE

owlfanatic

TPoole12, what do YOU think? You usually have a knowledgeable insight to the games.

Go Owls!

I'm flattered...

In my opinion.....

Both of these teams have running backs that can take to the house from anywhere on the field. They are both extremely fast and if the defence gets out of position they can make you pay.....Advantage EVEN

Both defences have a good fronts and linebackers......Avantage Even

QB's from both teams are young but will continue to get better.. Due to the 2 QB situation at OR and the one QB at Ooltewah I feel his team will be more in sync. When you are sharing reps both players suffer...Advantage Owls

Receivers... The Qb's from both teams had trouble against us but just looking at the groups from both schools I remember OR receivers being taller. I may be wrong but just for grins I'll say ...advantage...Wildcats

This stacks up to me to be a game determined by who can be the most balanced... Running and passing complement each other and sucessfully doing one sets up the other.....

If we didn't have a game I would probably come to watch this one...

So my prediction comes down to this, the team who's DB"s play the best coverage and create some turnovers will win this game..

I didn't mention home field... The advantage will complement the Owls young QB......

All that being said I'll take the Owls in a close one...

Note to the Wildcats.. Ooltewah is coming of a hard loss and a bad week... If you all help them with turnovers and penalties it could get ugly ....quickly...

Good luck to both teams...Wildcats have a safe journey down I 75.. I'll be listening if I can pick up a station and can hear over our crowd noise.....

Note : At best this can only be considered a "wild --- guess"...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

aka "hayseed"

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They weren't focused against WB either. If you think they are going to make a run for the championship with those types of performances, then go ahead and drink the Kool-aid.

Championship teams don't come out, take it easy, hold back to the playoffs, etc., when playoff seeding is at stake.

If Oak Ridge was to go to Murfreesboro in December, it is to watch another team play. Mark my words .... OR will NOT make it to Murfreesboro this year. Simply too overrated.

Jethro,

Either you have a lot of expendable time time on your hands or your cousin Ellie Mae is still saying simply NO to you..

Why are you still posting on the OR posts? You won, WB will go to state & will prob be rated I in the top 10 in the nation, you guys will get Maryville next year, why do we still have to hear it from you?

Jethro,

Either you have a lot of expendable time time on your hands or your cousin Ellie Mae is still saying simply NO to you..

Why are you still posting on the OR posts? You won, WB will go to state & will prob be rated I in the top 10 in the nation, you guys will get Maryville next year, why do we still have to hear it from you?

Why hello "slingblade"... This is your ole buddy Hayseed.. Hows things in nuke town? Looks like you all had a little hangover from a week ago.. recovered after half time.. hope all your prognostications come true.. now don't you go bad mouthin Ellie Mae..... Me and Jethro just love you guys... Got my other tractor fixed... If you'd ever like to get in touch with your inner redneck come on over and we'll burn some diesel.. Critique my breakdown if you'd like.. Maybe we might agree on something.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW : I was invited on this thread by my good friend owlfanatic... I reckon I owe'em a dinner... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Your favorite Redneck

Hayseed

I'm flattered...

In my opinion.....

Both of these teams have running backs that can take to the house from anywhere on the field. They are both extremely fast and if the defence gets out of position they can make you pay.....Advantage EVEN

Both defences have a good fronts and linebackers......Avantage Even

QB's from both teams are young but will continue to get better.. Due to the 2 QB situation at OR and the one QB at Ooltewah I feel his team will be more in sync. When you are sharing reps both players suffer...Advantage Owls

Receivers... The Qb's from both teams had trouble against us but just looking at the groups from both schools I remember OR receivers being taller. I may be wrong but just for grins I'll say ...advantage...Wildcats

This stacks up to me to be a game determined by who can be the most balanced... Running and passing complement each other and sucessfully doing one sets up the other.....

If we didn't have a game I would probably come to watch this one...

So my prediction comes down to this, the team who's DB"s play the best coverage and create some turnovers will win this game..

I didn't mention home field... The advantage will complement the Owls young QB......

All that being said I'll take the Owls in a close one...

Thanks for the insight Tpoole12, you always have an HONEST perspective. Look for the Owls to come out "smokin". The home side will be packed with fans. Owls win by 7. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go OWLS!

Note to the Wildcats.. Ooltewah is coming of a hard loss and a bad week... If you all help them with turnovers and penalties it could get ugly ....quickly...

Good luck to both teams...Wildcats have a safe journey down I 75.. I'll be listening if I can pick up a station and can hear over our crowd noise.....

Note : At best this can only be considered a "wild --- guess"...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

aka "hayseed"

Well, noe that the Owl fans have had their say and a fellow 'Cat fan from OR with an English language issue, it's time for the educated OR fans and fanatics to have their say on the matter...

Was their a riot after the Farragutless game?! R-E-A-L classy...

All this talk about OR's slim/no change in the playoffs...it's all talk until you line it up. Anyone who had EVER played the game knows that. You can really tell who's been in the stands their entire lives and who ever spent the time in the trenches. I'd say 90% of these fans from Hooterville never have set foot on a football field until after the game. The game is won and lost in the trenches, and OR has the advantage there. The backfield is a wash, except for Kevin Summers - a man in the backfield that will cut down or run over any lineman/linebacker you've got. Receivers, OR has more breakout speed vs. Hooterville db's. OR's kicking game has the advantage with the kicker/punter and return team full of headhunters. OR defense will stonewall the owl's offense. In the end, too much speed and strength.

It's starting to feel like playoffs, and no repeat of 2005...

OR-35

OWLS-24

Jethro,

Slingblade, slingblade, slingblade. I'm happy to know that you are policing the boards for me. Makes me feel special!

BTW, I consider Owlfanatic, even though we've tussled a few times on the boards, a friend of mine. He asked a question about the game and since I've seen both teams play, thought I'd jump in with some analysis.

Glad to know I can still get your goat. Or Hayseed's. Or whoever has the darn thing this week.

Well, noe that the Owl fans have had their say and a fellow 'Cat fan from OR with an English language issue, it's time for the educated OR fans and fanatics to have their say on the matter...

Was their a riot after the Farragutless game?! R-E-A-L classy...

All this talk about OR's slim/no change in the playoffs...it's all talk until you line it up. Anyone who had EVER played the game knows that. You can really tell who's been in the stands their entire lives and who ever spent the time in the trenches. I'd say 90% of these fans from Hooterville never have set foot on a football field until after the game. The game is won and lost in the trenches, and OR has the advantage there. The backfield is a wash, except for Kevin Summers - a man in the backfield that will cut down or run over any lineman/linebacker you've got. Receivers, OR has more breakout speed vs. Hooterville db's. OR's kicking game has the advantage with the kicker/punter and return team full of headhunters. OR defense will stonewall the owl's offense. In the end, too much speed and strength.

It's starting to feel like playoffs, and no repeat of 2005...

OR-35

OWLS-24

FYI....most of the people on this thread are NOT from Hooterville, so who knows if they've ever stepped foot on a football field and for that matter who cares? If you've read the post you'd know that I've said, it doesn't matter who's ever won or loss and how they played. The game is Friday night, and we'll see who walks away with a win. Regardless, I BELIEVE that Owls will come out on top after a very hard fought game, much like the one we just unfortunately lost to Farragut. Owls win by 7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As for your question about a riot after the farragut game......I don't know what you're talking about. Nothing happened as far as I saw.