South Fulton vs Gleason?

Devilfan85

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will the Devils do this week against Gleason. I hear the offense has taken on new life this year than in years past.

They haven't showed much until last week against Lake Co., but hearing that Gleason beat Bruceton has me thinking this might get nasty. I was looking for the Devils to beat Gleason until I heard they beat Bruceton. They have a chance but they are going to have to play almost perfect. If the Offense plays like they did against Lake Co. then they have a good chance to just outscore them. This team is so mediocre that its hard to predict how they will play. I'm going to go on how they played last week.

South Fulton- 36

Gleason- 48

The Devils will score alot of points but the defense won't be able to stop the Bulldogs. Goodluck to both teams and No Injures. GO BIG RED!!!

Monster Man Posted that it Was Because Of Four Interceptions That Led To Touchdowns. Bruceton Was Poised For The Win But Instead of Jordan Running It In A Pass Was Called And Intercepted For the Win. Anybody That Knows Bruceton's Passing Game Is Weak. Gleason Was given the Game By Bruceton. I Think Now Key Word think. That If SF Can Control the Ball And Don't Turn It Over Yall Will Win. Gleason isn't Strong on Offense Or Defense. But Being From Such A Small School And So Few Kids to Play Don't let Em Win Or You'll Really hear It. Good Luck to SF. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think Gleason wins...but if SF can have a big night could go either way

SF needs A Statement Game. They Did Well last Week Even If They Lost. And I Know that's Hard To Understand. But A Good Showing Against Gleason Could Help Bolster thier Confidence For Next Season. I Know this One is Winding Down But Looking Ahead With Some Philosophical Changes SF Will Improve Drastically. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Monster Man Posted that it Was Because Of Four Interceptions That Led To Touchdowns. Bruceton Was Poised For The Win But Instead of Jordan Running It In A Pass Was Called And Intercepted For the Win. Anybody That Knows Bruceton's Passing Game Is Weak. Gleason Was given the Game By Bruceton. I Think Now Key Word think. That If SF Can Control the Ball And Don't Turn It Over Yall Will Win. Gleason isn't Strong on Offense Or Defense. But Being From Such A Small School And So Few Kids to Play Don't let Em Win Or You'll Really hear It. Good Luck to SF. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was at the game and Bruceton didn't give Gleason anything.......Gleason took it!