District 11-AAA

TnScout11

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. I think the Consiglio kid is definitely the most talented from what I witnessed against us on Friday. I still say Blake is "average", but we will see what happens the rest of the season. That is merely just my opinion. I also got to see his brother play some and yes, they are totally different. I agree with gplx2, he looks alittle robotic on the court. I will also disagree that their Coach Henrie will be able to help him as he is usually so busy with self promotions, but then again we'll see. Anyway, I believe when Baugh gets back Carden will see much less playing time and more bench time.

What you saw from Carden was an uncharacteristic performance. He has been Indy's most consistent player all year and will still start when Baugh returns.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Bryce to be a pretty good shooter. I actually think it was him that hit the three late to clinch the win over Franklin in the Districts. Again, it was one of those situations where they didn't really need him to shoot outside. With Kevin Collins, Konrad Walsiweski, and Shekeb Folad all with deadly shots, Bryce didn't need to go outside.

I remember Bryce to be a pretty good shooter. I actually think it was him that hit the three late to clinch the win over Franklin in the Districts. Again, it was one of those situations where they didn't really need him to shoot outside. With Kevin Collins, Konrad Walsiweski, and Shekeb Folad all with deadly shots, Bryce didn't need to go outside.

I am 100%, no doubt in my mind that bryce never hit a 3 in his whole varsity career. Not to say he couldnt if he tried but most athletic people should be able to. And yes with Konrad, shekeb, and kevin from threes and Patrick Mcfarland and Brandon meggs to drive there was definatley no need for another outside shooter.

Big test for CHS tomorrow night, as they go on the road to Hillsboro. This is the first big test for the Cougars in the districts. Then on Friday, Centennial goes to Brentwood, which is always an entertaining game. That's the Cougars last game until the Winter tournies

hillsboro talent = there... team unity = not so much, those kids could go far but they have a problem argueing with eachother on the court, if they could get their heads straight watch out, but as of right now i'll have to pick chs by 8

Well if they didn't have team unity, they sure had something tonight. Hillsboro knocks off CHS 76-57. Although the Burros are a very talented team, I'm still very disappointed in the Cougars tonight. I felt this was a huge statement game to start the region. From the look of the stats, it looks like our shooting was off and we didn't spread the ball around. Meanwhile, 5 Burros scored in double figures. Hopefully we can shake this off and get ready for Brentwood.

Well if they didn't have team unity, they sure had something tonight. Hillsboro knocks off CHS 76-57. Although the Burros are a very talented team, I'm still very disappointed in the Cougars tonight. I felt this was a huge statement game to start the region. From the look of the stats, it looks like our shooting was off and we didn't spread the ball around. Meanwhile, 5 Burros scored in double figures. Hopefully we can shake this off and get ready for Brentwood.

i'm as shocked as you are chs... anyways here is how the district fared tonight...

Hillsboro 76 - Centennial 57

Ravenwood 63- Overton 48

Franklin 73 - Independence 43

Brentwood 66 - Hillwood 45

No close games tonight huh? the hillsboro game shocked me, and i thought the overton ravenwood game was gonna be closer, everything else i expected though, here are the matchups going into friday night to end the district race for the first half of the basketball season.

Ravenwood (8-2) @ Hillwood (3-6)

Hillsboro (5-3) @ Franklin (10-2)

Centennial (10-2) @ Brentwood (3-6)

Overton (4-4) @ Independence (4-6)

i may be off on the records a little bit but o well my bad, the tennessean isn't the most reliable resource.

first game i say ravenwood takes is +15

Next game i say franklin by 10-15

Centennial by +20 i think they are mature enough to step up and put it on brentwood, this game will prove to see if they are for real

finally i say indy by less than 5, robinson should be gettin more minutes

actually Ravenwood beat Hillsboro by 12. And their two losses have come by 20 points combined. 1 to Page and 19 to Franklin. Franklin is a very good team so hard work is too be expected when facing them. But Centennial is a very good team also and will no doubt come out with fire next time they face the Burros.

You can't really say anything because Ravenwood took it to Hillsboro.

Now that that is out of the way,

Friday night.

Ravenwood @ Hillwood

Hillsboro @ Franklin

Centennial @ Brentwood

Overton @ Independence

My picks.

RHS by 10 plus

FHS by 8

CHS by 15 plus

OHS by 3

I'm lovin district 11-AAA

actually Ravenwood beat Hillsboro by 12. And their two losses have come by 20 points combined. 1 to Page and 19 to Franklin. Franklin is a very good team so hard work is too be expected when facing them. But Centennial is a very good team also and will no doubt come out with fire next time they face the Burros.

You can't really say anything because Ravenwood took it to Hillsboro.

Now that that is out of the way,

Friday night.

Ravenwood @ Hillwood

Hillsboro @ Franklin

Centennial @ Brentwood

Overton @ Independence

My picks.

RHS by 10 plus

FHS by 8

CHS by 15 plus

OHS by 3

I'm lovin district 11-AAA

Hillsboro is an up and down team. if everything is clicking for them and all is good, they are a tough team to beat, but if it's the other way around, teams are able to blow them out and that is the night when ravenwood caught them b/c eight out of ten times hillsboro will beat ravenwood. look for the franklin vs. hillsobro game to be a tight one or a blow out