District 11-AAA

TnScout11

Do you fellas realize that Franklin is in your district, I know Phillyfan is crazy, but nobody in the district seems to challenge those boys, and according to CHS 2007, the cougars have more talent? Why do Ravenwood fans think they will "take district"? Do they believe that fo sure?

Do you just make this stuff up? By the way, I asked once and didn't get an answer...isn't there a D12 thread somewhere on this board?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you just make this stuff up? By the way, I asked once and didn't get an answer...isn't there a D12 thread somewhere on this board?

Come on, leave BallBoy alone. He is welcome here. He has called me so many names that it has gotten to be funny. Now I am crazy...I guess. My only problem with Ball Boy, is that he never answers questions that people ask. I have asked many different questions, but he just can't seem to answer them. I believe he does have some knowledge of basketball but just has a hard time expressing. He is welcome here as long as he keeps us laughing at his moronic posts.

If Franklin makes it out of the region, which is sometimes doubtful because they can't beat the Metro schools, then they will lose in the substate at Clarksville like they did last year. I expect to get Mcgavock or Maplewood though. Franklikn will dominate that little district then lose in the region!!

Welcome back Ball Boy. Even though we do not see eye to eye on most things, it is still fun to get you riled up. To answer some of your questions on this post. The Raiders did not be Frankin...Freddy Carpenter did, ask anybody on either side who was there. The Rebels did go 1-2 in Florida against good competition, but we should have won those games. The 2 teams who beat us would both finish second in Metro. D12 is not better, just Antioch, everybody else is average. Stratford beat McGavock, everybody in D11 who played Stratford, beat them. Friday night's game should be good because of the rivalry and King coaching. I'd take Johnson overday. The fact that they could only score 44 last nigth againdst Hillsboro bothers me. I was hoping for a challenge Fridat night.

Remember that there are rivalries in Metro that Franklin does not have. No one in their little non basketball playing district can compete with them so when they get into region they lose. and if they don't lose there then they will lose to Clarksville High AGAIN!

Remember that there are rivalries in Metro that Franklin does not have. No one in their little non basketball playing district can compete with them so when they get into region they lose. and if they don't lose there then they will lose to Clarksville High AGAIN!

[/quo

Franklin did make it out of regions last year, and lost to 2 teams in Whites Creek and Clarksville, both squads made noise at state. The Rebels can make it out of Regions this year, however, we will have to wait and see. It seems to me that Clarksville needs to worry about Rayshon Walker and Northeast and not think about who they will play in substate.

If Franklin makes it out of the region, which is sometimes doubtful because they can't beat the Metro schools, then they will lose in the substate at Clarksville like they did last year. I expect to get Mcgavock or Maplewood though. Franklikn will dominate that little district then lose in the region!!

Hey Toysrus, Metro is a one team district this year. McGavock lucked out against FHS amd now it seems they couldn't even beat Croft MS. They are supposed to be the second team in Metro and they have gotten beat by an 0-9 team and than beat by Stratford who has gotten worn out by just about every team in D11. All we can do is keep dominating our district and see what happens, remember just about our entire team are juniors, can't wait to see the mighty Antioch next year. Wonder where Nollner will go next year after he graduates all of Crowders players.

Hey Toysrus, Metro is a one team district this year. McGavock lucked out against FHS amd now it seems they couldn't even beat Croft MS. They are supposed to be the second team in Metro and they have gotten beat by an 0-9 team and than beat by Stratford who has gotten worn out by just about every team in D11. All we can do is keep dominating our district and see what happens, remember just about our entire team are juniors, can't wait to see the mighty Antioch next year. Wonder where Nollner will go next year after he graduates all of Crowders players.

The competition each game is tougher in Metro and Clarksville. I'd like to know your record outside of D11. It would be interesting to see how much domination you've done outside of the district in the last five to ten years that you seem to talk about.

The competition each game is tougher in Metro and Clarksville. I'd like to know your record outside of D11. It would be interesting to see how much domination you've done outside of the district in the last five to ten years that you seem to talk about.

You apparently like to live in the past. I have been around here for 4 years and I will say D12 has been better. Although, I believe we did make it out of the region last year and then lost to the eventual state runner-ups. I also believe the mighty D12 team that made it to Mboro did not make it to the state finals. I have just been talking about this year and frankly if we do make it to Mboro then we will be very fortunate. We lost 67% of our scoring last year and I will bet you we will make it to substates again. This year the juniors and sophomores are scoring 97% of our scoring, so if you go back and read all the previous posts you will see me saying that you better beat us this year because you won't beat us next year. The competition in D12 night to night is not good this year. When an 0-9 team can beat probably your number 2 team, I just don't call that being competitive. Again, you Metro guys have a hard time understanding what you read because we keep saying Antioch is a great team and is far better than any team that we have in D11....this year. If they do not win States than it will be the biggest choke job ever. Like I said Nollner will have to go somewhere else next year because he is graduating a state championship team.

You apparently like to live in the past. I have been around here for 4 years and I will say D12 has been better. Although, I believe we did make it out of the region last year and then lost to the eventual state runner-ups. I also believe the mighty D12 team that made it to Mboro did not make it to the state finals. I have just been talking about this year and frankly if we do make it to Mboro then we will be very fortunate. We lost 67% of our scoring last year and I will bet you we will make it to substates again. This year the juniors and sophomores are scoring 97% of our scoring, so if you go back and read all the previous posts you will see me saying that you better beat us this year because you won't beat us next year. The competition in D12 night to night is not good this year. When an 0-9 team can beat probably your number 2 team, I just don't call that being competitive. Again, you Metro guys have a hard time understanding what you read because we keep saying Antioch is a great team and is far better than any team that we have in D11....this year. If they do not win States than it will be the biggest choke job ever. Like I said Nollner will have to go somewhere else next year because he is graduating a state championship team.

I really don't care too much for D12. I am from Clarksville and I saw your team play Clarksville first game of season this year and last year in the substate game. Your guys play hard and are a tough team. I'm just saying that if Franklin played other teams beside D11 their record would be alot different. They should go out and play tough comp as you stated earlier. Northeast and Clarksville are both better then Franklin this year. If you make it out of regions then I will be in the gym watching vs one of these two Clarksville schools.

I really don't care too much for D12. I am from Clarksville and I saw your team play Clarksville first game of season this year and last year in the substate game. Your guys play hard and are a tough team. I'm just saying that if Franklin played other teams beside D11 their record would be alot different. They should go out and play tough comp as you stated earlier. Northeast and Clarksville are both better then Franklin this year. If you make it out of regions then I will be in the gym watching vs one of these two Clarksville schools.

Yup, that was by far our worst game of the season. We were missing 4 players to football, especially Jamaul Starnes who is averaging about 14 points and 9 rebounds a game. But, you did beat us. I am more worried about seeing NE Clarksville. How do you explain getting beat by McGavock? They also beat us by 2. We have played a very tough non-distrct schedule. Mt. Juliet, 21 point win, a very tough 3 games in Florida, Columbia 3 times. You are right though, until we can prove we can play outside the district people will doubt us.

Ravenwood will win, i'll bet my first kid on it... maybe my first girl

To quote the Patriot fans; "GUARANTEE!-GUARANTEE!-GUARANTEE!".

Centennial wins this one in overtime 53-50. Drew sat this one out, but Allante scored a season high 28 and Ty Jones added 15. Morris had 30 for Ravenwood.

Although we didn't settle the whole Kelly vs. Morris debate this time, it was good to see the Cougar team come together like this. Hopefully this will stop the whole "one-man team" chatter. Its been good to see guys like Ty Jones and Justin Brown step up and have the spotlight for once.

CHS starts the week with Smyrna on Monday, then has Brentwood at home on Tuesday. This all leads up to the big-one; Franklin vs. CHS on Friday.