So what 6-1a champs !

luvfootb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.........just ask region 5 how weak we r...lol

Once again their yall go living in the past. I guess we will see in a few weeks. I am not saying region 6 is the wekest by any means. Who really knows that its all a matter of opinion. I know traditionally that Mt. Pleasant, Wayne Co., and Collinwood have all had success and especially in the playoffs. I guess we will see how region 5 matches up very soon.

Once again their yall go living in the past. I guess we will see in a few weeks. I am not saying region 6 is the wekest by any means. Who really knows that its all a matter of opinion. I know traditionally that Mt. Pleasant, Wayne Co., and Collinwood have all had success and especially in the playoffs. I guess we will see how region 5 matches up very soon.

no im not living in tha past i no that wat happened last year doesnt matter just statin that region 6 consistantly wins more games in tha first round and i no region 5 is supposed to be tough this year.....but that by no means makes region 6 tha weakest but like u said i guess we will see in a few weeks...and by tha way GOOD LUCK with Jo Byrns

no im not living in tha past i no that wat happened last year doesnt matter just statin that region 6 consistantly wins more games in tha first round and i no region 5 is supposed to be tough this year.....but that by no means makes region 6 tha weakest but like u said i guess we will see in a few weeks...and by tha way GOOD LUCK with Jo Byrns

I appreciate it. Good luck with Collinwood next week. If you guys are off this week you should head to Cascade for the game. i know its a long drive though.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I appreciate it. Good luck with Collinwood next week. If you guys are off this week you should head to Cascade for the game. i know its a long drive though.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yea it seams like it took forever to get over there last year.....would be a change though to see yall pull it out against Jo Byrns im rootin for ya......even though they lost to WHH this game is still for tha region isnt it???

yea it seams like it took forever to get over there last year.....would be a change though to see yall pull it out against Jo Byrns im rootin for ya......even though they lost to WHH this game is still for tha region isnt it???

Well their are alot of scenerios still in play the next two weeks. If we win our next two games we are the region champs at 10-0. If JBS beats us and we beat WHH its a three way tie and im not sure how that would play out. If we lose our next to we go from 1st to third place. It will be a very exciting two weeks of football. I think it will already be a playoff atmosphere for these three teams starting Friday.

Looks like all the teams that JB has beaten have a combine record of 17 wins to 39 losses and Cascade's looks better at 26 wins and 38 losses. You all are a power house over there I'm not sure anyone in the state can play with either of you. I guess we will see just how strong you all are in a few weeks.

Well their are alot of scenerios still in play the next two weeks. If we win our next two games we are the region champs at 10-0. If JBS beats us and we beat WHH its a three way tie and im not sure how that would play out. If we lose our next to we go from 1st to third place. It will be a very exciting two weeks of football. I think it will already be a playoff atmosphere for these three teams starting Friday.

If I am not mistaken if you beat WHH that gives them two region loses and if JB beats Cascade and wins out wouldn't they win because of one lose between Cascande and JB and the win head to head?